Long Distance Love (girlxgirl)

Brittany’s POV:

I wake up at 6:00 am. I find I am in Cole’s arms. Before you think about it Cole is my best friend. I am a lesbian and he is gay. We always cuddle. I get out of bed then go into the bathroom and take a shower then put a towel around me and open the door. I see Cole on my phone. Probably talking to Skylar. Skylar is my long distance girlfriend. I live in Tampa, Florida. She lives in Columbia, Ohio. That’s 1,017 miles away. Skylar is a lesbian too. Cole says, “The love of your life wants to talk to you. I am going to go take a shower.” He hands me my phone then goes into the bathroom. I put the phone to my ear and say, “Hello gorgeous.” She says, “Hello beautiful.” I smile all the time when I talk to her. She makes me so happy even though she is so far away. She asks, “So, what is my amazing girl going to wear to school today?” I blush then say, “Purple skinny jeans, a black tank, your blue jacket, and my black converse. What about you?” She says, “Red skinny jeans, a black tank top, your purple jacket, and my black converse. I bet you look beautiful like normal.” I giggle then say, “I bet you look gorgeous like always.” Cole comes out of the bathroom and puts his iPod on the speakers and plays ‘Knives and Pens’ by Black Veil Brides then he gets dressed. Skylar says, “Lick your finger then rub it on his cheek. It’s so funny when he cries like a girl.” I do as she says then Cole screams, “Eww Britt. That was so gross.” Skylar is busting up laughing. I put her on speaker then hug Cole and say, “I’m sorry.” Cole says, “I am gay. I don’t like girl spit.” Skylar stops laughing so I take her off speaker and she says, “Hey beautiful. Guess what.” I ask, “What gorgeous?” We rarely call each other babe or baby. She says, “You will be in my arms in three days.” I smile then ask, “Are you serious love?” Yes I called her love. We call each other many different things. She says, “Yes, my beautiful girl.” I look at the time then say, “I still want to talk, but I have to go to school. Thursday is my last day. I love you gorgeous.” I hang up then drive to school. I park then get out and go to my first class.