Chapter 6|Dirty Dawg

Chapter 6
Dirty Dawg

Juliet

"Jules? Jules wake up honey" I hear someone calling my name. It did not sound like one of the girls either.

"Alyssa?" I yawn as my eyes flutter open. My head was splitting from last night. How much had I drank anyway?

"No, it is not Alyssa" chuckles a deep male voice. My eyes open wide quickly now. There looking back at me was JORDAN! He was in my bed! No wait! This was not my room! This was HIS room! I was in his room! What had happened last night?

"Jordan? What is going on? How did I get here?" I gasp. I notice something. I was nude under the covers. Did we do something I did not recall doing? I think being that drunk I would have recalled making love to my dream man Jordan!

"I was kind of hoping you might have the answers to that" he sighs.

"You don't know?" I wonder. I notice it. I had BLING on my finger! A huge Dolce diamond ring. It was beautiful! "What is that? On my finger?" I gasp.

"Now Jules keep calm alright" he begins.

"Jordan tell me right now what is going on" I demand.

"We got kind of married last night" he sighs. He runs his fingers in his hair.

"We what? Noooo.....you have to be kidding me? Where are the hidden cams?" I laugh. Last thing I knew what happened last night, was seeing Jordan making out on the dance floor with my little sister. It had pissed me off to the point where I got myself hammered. Then I was dirty dancing with Mark on the dance floor. Jordan had cut in. Demanding my attention. I had blown him off telling him to go back to my sister. I was hurting...

"What is it?" he asks me curiously. I shake my head.

"I was having some flash backs of last night's events. Tell me how did we go from you kissing my sister to being married?" I wonder.

"I don't know Jules. I wish I did" he sighs. I check my phone. Alyssa had left me twenty messages. I had some from the other girls too.

"I have a ton from Mark" Jordan tells me as though he read my thoughts.

"Let's listen to them" I say. He nods. "Maybe it will help us figure this out" I click on play for my voicemail.

"First of all how dare you take off with MY date and ditch me with yours! Mark is not to pleased either at your or Jordan! How dare you! If I took your date you would be hunting me down..." beep. Next message...

"I demand to know where you took off with Jordan! Come back here and fight me face to face for him! You can't have Mark and Jordan! This is not fair! I am telling you once you come back to the room tonight you will get it...." Beep. On to the next. It was not really telling me much.

"Why isn't Jordan answering Mark? He knows Mark will kick his ass for this! Tell him that! He caused me to hate my sister! I HATE YOU! HATE YOU!" beep. Next one...

"I don't hate you! Where are you? Jules this is not like you? Now I am kind of scared! Please call one of us. Jules!!" Beep.

"Well that did not tell us a thing" I sigh as I delete all the messages by hand.

"Nope. Let me play Mark's" grumbles Jordan. He hits play.

"This is Jordan Knight. You have reached my number if you can't get me I am away. I will call you as soon as I can thanks bye...." "Jordan you bastard! You had a date! What kind of man ditches a lady? Real classy man. I know things went to hell after Evelyn but that does not give you the right to break the brother hood code!" Beep.

"Jordan call me back. Alyssa is freaking out about where you took her sister. I do not blame her. Have Jules call Alyssa ASAP" Beep.

"Jordan? Dude! Call me" Beep.

"Jordan? This is Joey. Mark had me call. Um what am I supposed to say here? I hope you are alright. Call one of us okay? Bye" Beep.

"Jordan, Mark is pissed at you. Really pissed what did you do? Call me. Donnie" Beep.

"Shit they are all mad" sighs Jordan as he goes through all his messages.

"This does not give a single answer" I groan.

"I know. We need to talk to our friends. Maybe they can tell us" he says.

"They are going to kill us" I moan.

"They won't kill us" he promises me.

"They will" I vow.

"Come on Jules. I will protect you okay? Let's get dressed. Get to the bottom of things. Okay?" Jordan demands. I nod. I get up. Get dressed. Fix my messy hair. I notice the shirt Jordan had on. It had my lip marks on the collar on it.

"What?" he asks me.

"Do you think we....you know...made love?" I ask as I blush thinking about it.

"I am not sure. I hope not. I would want to remember making love to you" he says softly. He grins.

"Same here" I say. He smiles.

"Let's go face the music" he sighs.

"Do we have to?" I groan.

"I will be right by your side. Don't worry" he vows as he touches my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

Sorry this is not as long as I hoped it would be. I wanted to sneak an update in for you all! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! More to come soon here!

-----D.Writes