6. Basic fuckboy

*Monica's P.O.V*

After drinking at that table i went to bathroom but when i came back Grayson was gone.

"Yo where is Grayson?" i asked Ethan

"I don't know, i thought he went to find you"

"Oh okay" i nodded and went back ti the house.

I walked to the bar place but he wasn't there. He wasn't on dancefloor either.

Where the fuck is he?

I decided to check the basement.

As i walked to the stairs there was a couple making out in the middle of the stairs.

Oh yeah. Fucking goals.

*cough* "excuse me" *cough*

The blonde stopped sucking that boys face and looked over his shoulder.

Lana...

Biggest school slut.

Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

I think the boy noticed it. He started to turn around but i realised something...

He looked very simillar to Grayson from side.

Wait what?

It was Grayson.

"Monica?" his eyes went wide when he saw me

"Yes Grayson" i rolled my eyes "and now your ex girl toy too" i slapped him and ran out to Bethany's house.

Why i was so dumb? Of course he just wanted to get in my fucking pants.

That's it.

He is going to fucking regret this.

------------

I pulled up to Bethany's house because thats the only place i can go to.

I was freezing while walking in cold New Jerseys air.

Short shorts didn't helped at all.

As i reached the door it was already open.

"Monica, bitch why aren't you at the par- Oh my god why you look so pissed" Bethany dragged me inside her house.

"Grayson is a total fuckboy. I catched him making out with other girl" i said while walking to Beth's room.

"Oh my god" she rolled her eyes closing the doors "He better be sorry"

I stood in front of mirror and looking at my self "No, he will fucking regret this"

Bethany started to smirk wiggling her eyebrows "What you gonna do?"

"I honesly don't know... I never been in situation like this" i shrugged my shoulders flopping on the bed

"Well i have been..." Beth smirked pulling out her phone "and know how..."

and then walked out of the room...

---------------------------------

Heeeeey... Are you liking this so far? Sorry so weak updates btw... I promise will be longer ;)))