you cant drage me down there anymore

A/N sorrys its been so long my imagine blog has been speeding up a bit and ive been busy, any ideas let me know. comment and tell me what you think :) -Rebel

Jaime POV

I held her close to me until I heard her breathing even out. I didn’t want to leave her but I needed to talk to Sammi about what happened. I carefully slid my arm out from around her and jumped down from the top bunk that was hers. she rolled over towards the wall hugging her Jack skellirabbit tightly. I smiled and closed the curtain to her bunk and walked out to see the others. Sammi was sitting with Jinxx on the couch and I could tell she had been crying but it looks like Jinxx was calming her down. I walked over to Sammi as Jinxx got up saying he had to pee.  I sat down next to Sammi and she looked up.

"Why did she get so affected by the girl at the tent and what promise is she talking about." I just wanted to know what was going on with that beatiful girl I seemed to be in love with. I never wanted to do so much for a girl. I wanted to take everything she was feeling away I wanted her to feel safe.

"Jaime I wish I could tell you, but that is her that needs to tell you that not me, its her demons not mine." she looked down but I could tell she was crying again. I wrapped my arms around her holding her as she cried. these guys were really becoming family to me on this tour. she calmed down after a bit and looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Precardio if you hurt her I will hurt you twice as hard." and with that she got up and went to the bunks. so many thoughts were going through my head so I decided to go for a walk. I got up not bothering to tell anyone that I was leaving for a while, I mean I had a phone, they had my number. I walked on the dirt path that lead to some woods near where the busses were. I think I remembered this venue from last year and the pond and clearing I came upon. I walked through the woods and after wandering a few different paths I found what I was looking for. the pond had a few ducks I didn’t bother disturbing them but instead sat down on the hill close to where I entered. I can't remember the last time I felt so confused about so much. I mean the last girlfriend I had only wanted me for my money and the fact I was in a band, nothing more. I have been so scared of love in my life because of people taking advantage of me so many times. but when I'm around Ray I feel really happy and free I guess. like nothing can make me sad, but in a way in so confused I'm sad. I picked the grass that was by my feet looking at my black vans. I mean I just want to make her happy I love seeing her smile. I saw the sun going below the horizon and decided I needed to head back. I stood up going back down the path I came actually remembering the way I came from. as I was walking I heard my phone ring.

"Hello!"  I chirped into the phone.

"Jaime where are you?" it was Jinxx over the phone.

"Uh I went for a walk why?" for some reason he sounded stressed.

"When are you coming back?"

"Uh right now ill be there in a few why?"

"Just hurry." and then he hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket starting to run, what could be so wrong?

Ray POV

 I slowly got up stumbling to the bathroom thinking i just had to pee. I was not really awake but made my way there. as I finished I sat down on the floor just needing to be alone. my thoughts seemed to take over at that point as they dragged me down calling me everything that I was. everything that was said I believe true because I felt alone I screamed at them to leave me alone I heard banging on the door, but living in a bus full of guys I had locked the doors. many voices told me open the door as my brain seemed to drag my down but one name came to my voice, Jaime.