I'm sad but I got to go with it.

I still can't believe stiles break up with me but I got to face it, that's why i didnt go to school because i didnt want to see his face, it would hurt me so much to see him again. But to night is the night that i go on a date with seth rollins, so my mom or my mom's are picking me out a dressand my friends and the other divas even summer is helping me with my hair. I'm nervse guy's i said. It's ok sweetie your going to look great my adopted mother said. Thanks mom i said while holding her hand. Hold still alpha i 'm trying to do your hair carter whined. Ok and stop whineing i said. Fine she pouted. We all laugh at her, she was blushing so hard like there was no tomorrow.

Time skip
After my hair was finally done, i went to the bathroom and put on my dress and when I was done I came out of the bathroom and gasps filled the room. Sweetie you look beautiful my adopted mother said. Thanks mom I said. Aplha you look amazing carter said. Thanks car i said. You look like a young lady my mom said. Thanks mom i said. The divas came up stairs and saw me in my dress. Wow wolfie you look great they all said. Yeah she looks great summer said (note the sarcasm). Ok lets go down stairs i said. We all went down stairs but i have to stay up on the edge of the stairs and wait for my name to be called.

Carter pov
Guys i said. They all looked at me. Ok i'm here to annouce that the lovely, beautiful, and talented wolfie i said.

Wolfie pov
Once I went down the stairs I heard all the guys gasp, some of them said I was sexy or even hot. I saw seth and his face was priceless.

Seth pov
Oh my god she looks so gorgeous in that dress. She looks way better in a dress then Cameron does. What are you talking about seth, you love cameron man you can't fall for this girl she your bosses daughter, no matter what I can't fall for her. Shall we go wolfie i said. Yes we shall she said. I walk to her and she wrap her arm with my arm and we walk out of the house and went to my car and headed to the restaurant.

To be continue..................

~vote~
~comment~
~share~