First Chapter

Months went by and I was so absorbed in the task of balancing my new obligations as an heir with learning how to be a fair and kind master, I've only realized the time passed when the staff started annoying me about my birthday to come.

Against my best judgement, I noticed myself getting more and more attached to Shiro. I was fascinated by his talents with the noble arts like singing, playing the flute and also an exotic kind of harp; but I was even more captivated by the magic tricks he showed only to me in the bed we shared every night.

Even my little brother Jérome had grown attached to him in a way that even let me jealous. Also, I felt a little guilty, asking myself if I would happen to cause the same effect on him that my father's relationship with Akira had on me.

Akira...

Far from erasing my feelings for him, as my father was probably expecting it to happen, having Shiro in my arms made my desire for the older man even more intense and desperate. In several occasions, I woke up in the middle of the night, dreaming that it was his the warmth of that body against mine and, not rarely, have I woken up rubbing myself against those perfectly rounded bums in a completely unbrotherly way.

Although he never questioned it, it was clear that my partner ― I refused to think about him as a slave ― knew there was a reason beyond my fears for me not to act as the master I was. In some moments, I could also notice the resentful look he casted Akira every time he saw the other slave being touched in public and, even more, when my look would fall over the tanned man for longer than necessary.

This insecurity raised on him a fighting spirit that would be quite amusing, it wasn't for the fact that I was the target of his ministrations.

"Good morning, master..." he whispered against my ear, before started rubbing his nose against my neck. "Why haven't you woken me up earlier?"

I moaned lowly with the sensation of the soft skin against mine, trying to focus my mind in the fact that he was still too young to be acting that way.

"I like watching you sleep" I answered in a raspy voice. "You look like an angel..."

He stopped suddenly, facing me with a confused expression.

"What is an angel?"

I smiled at his question, wondering what kind of life he had if he hadn't even hears about such an ancient and popular legend.

"The angels were winged protectors from an ancient religion. They lived in the sky, in worship to their God," I explained to him, removing a stray the hair that was falling over his face. "They were delicate and pure, and didn't have a gender... which meant they were not men or women, just love."

"This is how you see me?" he asked, with wet eyes. "Like a being with no feelings or desires?"

"Shiro..." I called him, pulling him to my arms. "You are innocent and sweet... and that is exactly what I like in you the most."

"I know you wished for someone else in your arms, though..."

I felt my body hardening, too surprised by the jealous tone in his voice and his bold words.

"What are you talking about?"

Maybe noticing my concern, he sat in the farthest part of the bed, turning away his face so I would not see his expression.

"I'm just being honest according to the orders I've received."

In order to contain the rage that took over me, I left the bedroom in a rush, my feet guiding me to the place I haven't visited since the arrival of my own slave, months before: the ventilation tunnel of my father's chambers'.