Homecoming

When Blader woke up, he was in a bed in the inn. He sat up and fell back down to the bed immediately, pain shooting through every fiber of his being. He let out a low groan as he recalled what happened last night. His mind was still foggy from blood loss, so he couldn't remember everything at that second, but he recalled receiving quite a wound from Oznerol and having a gold piece stuck in his arm. Then all he remembered was excruciating pain. He felt himself about to doze off again until Naunia opened the door next to him and noticed he was awake. He attempted to sit up again in a daze, but was then reminded of his wound and collapsed back on the bed. "Jeez, you guys are a handful. I didn't even realize you'd broken Oznerol's left hand and severed a few of his major arteries. It's a miracle either of you survived, let alone stood." He groaned as another wave of pain hit him. "Yeah, I know now. How is Oznerol, by the way?" Blader inquired. "Oh he's fine. He's in a deeper sleep than you ever reached, you were tossing and turning in a light doze all night. You were practically screaming a couple times last night, that arm really did a number on you." He tried sitting up again after it seemed the pain had passed, and he could without collapsing again. Naunia gave him a little bit of meat to eat and a glass of water, and after that he could walk without too much hassle. Blader's hair was unkempt and a little all over the place after getting out of bed, but he didn't care. He wasn't at his best, but he could move without practically dying. He began moving from his room out to Oznerol's room.
Blader opened the door to Oznerol's room, and he couldn't believe what he saw. The bedsheets were all completely stained a literal blood red from Oznerol's head and hand wounds, and they seem to be turning the color of the runes on his back, and he would know what these runes look like, because at the moment he isn't wearing a shirt. Luckily, he is wearing pants. "Uggh." Oznerol moaned. He looked a sickly green. Suddenly, Blader noticed something on the top rune of his back. It began to fade. As well as the rune, the palm of his hand was turning a terrifying purplish black color. What scared Blader most was that he may recognize what is going on, and it is not something pleasant.