Controlled

As Vin neared the city, she noticed things that seemed very strange. On the road there were many black hairs, and she couldnt shake the feeling they belonged to her male twin, Joshua, she HATED him. The strangest thing was when she got to the city, she didn't hear the flapping of wings, demon or dragon, all she heard was metal, clanging metal. She looked around the burning city but couldn't find the source, so she walked around, walking by a burning starbucks, hospital, and flaming apartments. That was when she saw the worst thing possible. Dragon was tied up, her clothes ripped, and ductape over her mouth. Her normal eye a mix of hatred, fear and happiness as she saw Vin turn the corner. But the other 2 saw her as well. Kolten noticed her first, he turned and faced her, but she could hardly tell it was him. His usual red eyes were now black, and his hoodie was black, the flames on the back now a sick mix of dark purple and black. The weirdest part was that his amulet was gone. Vin was confused because the  demon always wore it, and since if it broke than he would die. That is when she looked at the figure behind him. JOSHUA. He wore the same smile Vin had, and she despised it. As Vin was glaring at him she noticed something around his neck. Kolten's amulet! But it was not the shiny red it usually was, it was glowing pure black. Help...Josh has amulet...controlling me. She heard the demon's thoughts, which were different from his body actions. "Well well well, what do we have here? Oh look it's Vincent! The baby killer has come for her so called 'Senpai'!" Josh laughed to himself as Kolten was forced to laugh along. "Okay slave, KILL HER!!" She heard Josh screech at the demon, who pulled out his knife. Take amulet...from Josh. She heard him think as he walked toward her, his eyes empty of emotion. Dragon kept kicking and trying to scream from the cage, but the only effect she had was a threatening glance from Kolten. "Die..." The demon muttered, "I have killed you many times this will be no different.." Vin said to him, pulling out her own knife and holding it in her good hand. "We will see about that." Kolten snickered. Get to Josh... Was the last thing she heard before he lunged.