A Horrible Choice

Normal P.O.V

Lucy woke up in a room that looked somehow like a game show. Which confused her. How did she go from running away from Gray to here? She looked next to her so-called friends and glared at them.

"We're sorry Lucy." Mira said.

"Screw you" The lights went off then came back on. The guys appeared. 

"Ew, cut the lights back off!" Kinana yelled.

"I am sorry but I agree with her." Erza said.  All the girls nodded except for Lucy who seemed to be staring at something behind them. The guys turned around to see that she had been staring at nothing. Giving her the time to throw a chair at them. Gray appeared behind her and held her down.  A crowd of laughter had been heard making them look around. "What the hell is that?" 

"If you loose punishment will be much worse for you." He whispered in her ear. 

"Start the game" Gray said as he clapped his hands.

"Okay" A  tall, long blue haired man with white streaks, light green eyes, and medium build came out. She blushed as she saw him while the girls awed. "I am Tsunemi and I will be your host for today."

"Hi, Tsunemi" The girls said happily making the guys jealous.  He seemed different. A different that she liked. Gray grabbed Lucy's chin and made her look at him. 

"I want you to only keep your eyes on me." He let go and went to his seat. The dragon slayers then sat in their chairs.

"Okay the first question goes to Erza. Erza is Natsu A) mature, B) smart, C) a genius, or D)-" the guy started to laugh. The girls joined in also. Natsu looked at them angry.

"Why not the opposite of all of that." Erza asked. The girls began to laugh. The host covered his smile. "Okay, I guess he is somehow smart. Since he has learned a couple of new things." Natsu smirked. 

"You see Ice princess, she called me smart."

"Shut up, she still doesn't like you."

"What was that-" The man interrupted them.

"Okay Mira is Laxus A)brave, B) strong, C) Unique, or D) I do not know." 

"I guess b"

"Okay Kinana is Cobra, A) a poison dragon slayer, B) a water dragon slayer, C) All of the above, or D) I don't know."

"Obviously C" The crowd gasped

"Just kidding A" The crowd chuckled.

"Last question goes to Lucy, Lucy do you a) believe that this show is great, b) do you hate this show, c) do you want to leave, or d ) do you want to leave out of here and run."

"Well D" The blue haired guy pointed his green specks at the dragon slayer. Lucy stood up and backed away. The other girls started to do the same. The four took off out the back door and stopped in an alleyway.

"Why are they mad?" The girls said breathing hard and holding onto the wall in the alley. 

"Because they have no jams." Erza said as she put on a pair of shades and walked away without them. The girls looked at her confused. 

"Wait!" They went after her.