"Hello?" I answer as I make my way out of the room.

"Emily."

"Colton, hi." I say a little confused.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that we have to meet before Monday to sign the contract."

The contract, right. A piece of paper that I will sign agreeing to give up the baby once it's born. I've read stories about parents suing the surrogate because she refused to give up the baby. I doubt I'd be one of those people, I hope I'm not one of those people. "Right. Uh-I think the weekend would be best for me since I don't work anymore."

"Okay. I'll see you Saturday."

"No!" I say quickly.

"Is there a problem?" he sounds annoyed.

"Uh-how about I meet you somewhere? I just don't want my roommate to-"

"Of course. I'll pick you up around noon then."

"Okay. Thanks."

"See you then."

I know it seems silly since I won't be able to hide my pregnancy later on but I don't want Derek to know that I am doing it for money. I don't want anyone to know what I am doing. I'll make up a story later and say I'll gave the baby up for adoption. I shake my head. This situation is truly driving me insane. I see Elizabeth make her way towards me among the other students. I sigh. "Here it goes."

"Hey." Elizabeth says as she hugs me.

"Hey." I try to smile but fail miserably something she doesn't miss.

"What's wrong?" she says with a frown.

"I'm doing it, Liz."

Her face falls. "Oh, Emily. Why did you change your mind?"

"The money. Elizabeth-you don't even know the amount of money he's willing to pay. He must be a freaking millionaire. I don't know if God sent him to help me...all I know is that my family needs that money."

"Who is he? What does he do?"

We are in the middle of the hallway and Elizabeth takes my hand and pulls me to the side and we sit down on the bench. "I don't know what he does." I realize, feeling dumb. "All I know about him is that his name is Colton-Colton Collins."

"What?" Elizabeth's eyes bug out of her sockets as she stares at me in shock.

"What?" I repeat in confusion.

"Colton Collins? You are going to carry Colton Collins' baby?"

"Y-yes. What's wrong?"

She shakes her head at me in disbelief. "Don't you remember what I told you last time? About the Collins?"

"Not really." I admit.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Richard Collins? The famous actor?" She sighed when she shook her head. "He is an actor. A famous actor. He was married and has four kids: Nicholas, Hannah, Derek and Colton."

"His dad is an actor?" How is it that Elizabeth knows more about him than I do?

"Yes. I seriously can't believe you didn't know who you were dealing with, everyone knows who the Collins are. Colton owns the most famous club in New York City, it's called Barcode. I've been there a few times and let me tell you that it is a really nice club. People come from far away just for this club no wonder he's a millionaire! I can't believe he wants a baby though. I mean, he was left at the altar a few years ago-"

"What? Colton was left at the altar?"

She nods. "Yes, it was all very dramatic and he had to disappear until everyone stopped talking about it. It was all over the magazines."

I stare at her in unison. In a matter of seconds, Elizabeth was able to tell me Colton's story when all I knew about him is his name. It must be a horrible feeling to be left at the altar, especially when you are someone who comes out in magazines. I can't believe I didn't get to know him better, then again he didn't really give me a chance which is not fair at all. Most of all, I don't really like the idea of carrying a celebrity's baby. I don't want to be followed by crazy people with cameras, I don't want to come out on magazines. I have to talk to Colton about this before I get pregnant.

"Is he as hot as he looks on magazines?" Elizabeth is asking.

I roll my eyes at her. "I don't know how he looks on magazines but he is very attractive."

"Well, it's going to be a beautiful baby, that's for sure."

"So you're okay with me being his surrogate now? Just because he's a Collins?"

She shrugs. "At least you know he's not a fraud or something. I don't think he's stupid enough to lie to you knowing you could make look bad."

"How old is he?" I blurt out.

She frowns. "I don't know." Then she reaches for her laptop. "Let's Google him and find out." She says typing his name on the Google search bar. His profile comes up to the right side of the screen. He looks really good in that picture they have of him. I never thought I was going to meet someone famous enough to be able to Google them. "He's 28." Elizabeth says as she clicks on the images section. A lot of different pictures of him pop up. Most of them, he is caught off guard walking or something, and in all them he is wearing suits. He literally is someone important. Maybe he wasn't a celebrity but his dad was and people knew Colton. He was famous enough for Elizabeth to know him by name.

I shake my head. "I can't believe I didn't know this."

"Me either."

"I'm supposed to get pregnant on Monday." Saying it aloud just sounds so weird, I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"I mean if he weren't this-" she points at the computer screen "-then he wouldn't have the money to pay however much he's going to pay you for this."

I know she has a point. In the end, it shouldn't matter how he has so much money, I'm just not so thrilled about the idea of people knowing that I am pregnant with his kid when the time comes. The thought makes me nervous especially because I don't want my family to know what I'm going to do. They never have to find out. They are never going to find out, I'll make sure of that.