The Decision

Mackenzie's POV

I sprint into class, 10 minutes late. I see my teacher staring at me coldly, beckoning me to her with one of her long fingers. I know that it's the 3rd time this week I've been late, but it isn't my fault! I try so hard to do well but I just fail all of the time.

I am wearing my favourite outfit, wanting to look good for school today. My boyfriend (who my mom doesn't know about) smiles at me and then taps his watch with a laugh. I smile at him weakly and then go to my teacher Miss Oxtoby.

"Mackenzie how could you be this late again? You do realise that your parents will be informed of this, don't you?" She says sighing. I look down and nod my head. My mom has been getting pretty angry with me recently. The only reason I'm late is because my best friend Brynn was in the corridor and I needed to talk to her, but of course Miss Oxtoby can't know that.

"I-I'm so sorry Miss. I-I didn't mean to." I whisper trying to hold back my tears. I don't want Mom to find out that I've been late 3 times, I'll never hear the end of it. My sister Maddie has never been late when she's not in Hollywood. Miss Oxtoby takes me into another room with a worried expression on her face.

"Mackenzie, if there's anything going on please tell me. I want to help you." She says smiling reassuringly. How could I ever tell her that I can't handle being always compared to Maddie, or that everyone wants me to be like her? She'll just think that I'm jealous. I smile and tell her that everything is fine and eventually she lets me go back into the classroom.

Melissa's POV

"Hello, is that Melissa Ziegler?" Mackenzie's teacher asks when I answer my phone. I sigh and say yes. I wonder what she's done now.

"She's been late 3 times this week. I don't know what's gotten into her! She's so different, a bit of a trouble maker actually and she won't listen or focus properly. Please can you talk to her about it?" Miss Oxtoby says. We talk for a while deciding what we should do until she suggests something that I wouldn't have thought of myself. Spanking her.

"I think that it would work the best. Please can you keep an eye on her whilst she's at school and tell me when she's done something wrong?" I say. I should have started spanking Mackenzie years ago. Maybe she should have one daily until I think that she's going to change. I hang up and think about it for a while. I finally decide that if she's going to learn, I'm going to have to teach her the old fashioned way.

AN - Hey guys, this is my first story ever on wattpad. I hope that you'll enjoy it. Mackenzie's outfit is above! - Alyssia x