Best Undiscovered Gem

Title: Still Into You

Author: omgyellowdaisy

Summary: We invite you to join us in celebrating our love. On this day we will marry the one we laugh with, live for, dream with, love. We have chosen to continue our growth through marriage. Please join Izabella Marie Garcia and Niall James Horan Saturday, the 15 of June 2019.

***

Title: Being Diana

Author: StayFizzy

Summary: Diana Rose suffers from depression due to bullying. Unable to escape the torment, she attempts suicide. When she wakes up in the hospital, Diana is given a second chance... With a tough recovery ahead of her.

***

Title: Liam Payne My Cousin, What?

Author: jenniething2

Summary: Brianna Velazquez a spunky 16 year old with a passion for dance finds out she needs to move in with a relative for 12 months. Brianna comes to Santa Monica California at age 14 running away with her mother and her sister from her abusive father. She left 14 years of her life on East L.A. a dangerous neighborhood filled with gangs. Brianna half Mexican but half British? What's going to happen to her when she thought she didn't have a family member but comes across 5 boys who will take care of her 12 months?

***

Title: i c e d t e a

Author: londresetoiles

Summary: in which a girl is obsessed with iced tea. in which a boy is obsessed with the girl. and they fall in love

***

Title: Just One Night [ Niall Horan ]

Author: Aerowyn

Summary: It became so much more. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Niall wasn't expecting anything special when he agreed to go out with Liam. It was just going to be them, a few friends, some drinks. He didn't expect to meet a girl like Georgia Rose, or to loose her by the next morning. Determined to find her, Niall convinces his band mates to release their biggest single ever, in hopes that she'll know he's looking for her. Even once he finds her, both have to come to terms with what happened that night. If they can't come to trust each other, then their night may have meant nothing at all. Just one night is all it took. Just one night, and it changed everything.

***

Title: The Fire That Burns

Author: Zodacan

Summary: War has erupted against the Great Empire. Niall has found himself fighting for his life, when an Imperial Scout Force attacks his village and forces him to flee with his best friend, Harry. Liam and Louis are knights in the Keskadon Army, they've been fighting a losing war against the Great Empire. After being defeated and forced to flee, they stumble across a small village that is under attack by Imperial Scouts. Zayn is a Dark Elf Assassin, his race are proud and see themselves as above the affairs of the mortal races. Yet when the Great Empire starts to threaten his people, he has no choice. Especially when he meets a young man who's life is in grave danger.

***

Title: deadly. [ zayn malik au]

Author: iamhellbound

Summary: what is more deadly a gun or a thought? a gun gives you the opportunity but a thought pulls the trigger.

***

Title: Red - Harry Styles

Author: xAllTooWell

Summary:Harry Styles never imagined himself as a heartbreaker, but he's come to realise that he's turned out to be exactly that. A heartbreaker. The breaker of the one heart that belongs to the girl he loved. The girl he lost. And he'll do anything to win her back before she's gone - for good.