Peers

You stumble a bit then stop, the whole class staring right at you.

You quickly shove you're hands behind you're back blushing slightly, "So you're the new student I've been told about...." You jump then turn to see the yellow alien right by you in what looks like a teachers uniform.

"H-Hello..." You greet him with a slight smile, "And a hello to you! You can call me Koro Sensei!" She says and holds out his hand, you quickly grab it shake and put you're hand right behind you're back.

"Could you please tell us you're name." You nod, "My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." You face the class with a fake smile as you say it.

"You may sit over there." He points his..... Tentacle? Over to an empty seat in back and you slowly edge towards the seat and sit.

People steal glances at you once in a while, then when we had some free time a girl with green hair, that shaped up into..... Are those Neko ears?!

"Hi I'm Kayano!" She waves an to other girls pop up from behind her, the one with the light brown hair in a pony tail speaks up first, "I'm Megu.." And then the other brings it her hand in front of you and interrupts Megu.

"And I'm Nakamura! And we want welcome you to Class E!"

You fidget around for a second, "Oh.... Yeah. This is a lot to get used to right...?"

You nod, then someone bumps into you, you turn around to say sorry, then he gets into you're face. "New kid do think you're all high and mighty because you used to not be in E Class."

You're about to say something like, "Who's talking?! It's not like you're any better!" But someone walks in front of you, "Seriously Terasaka! Don't judge a book by it's cover."

"Wait what do you-?!" They walk away and he turns around, you look at him and his uniform tom looks like Nakamura's. "I'm Hirito."

"Whatever." You walk outside, this day couldn't get any worse in you're books.

"What are you doing outside Y/N?" Koro Sensei asks, you give him a glare, and try to throw the knife at him.

But missed. "You don't know how to use those yet... But you will learn with Mr.Kurasuma."

"Who cares this is stupid." He sits down by you, "Now Y/N-" you pull out the gun, "Don't you get that I want you to stay away?!"

You fire 3 shots, missing him, his speed, it was amazing, but didn't surprise you because of the description Mr. Kurasuma had given you.

"Looks like you're good with guns." You cross you're arms, "Yeah so what..?"

Soon after a long and boring ushy gushy talk with Koro Sensei and a few more periods of class you start to walk home.

Since you're memory is about 0/10 you try to follow some of the people, then you stop and pop some earphones into you're ears.

Forest, By Twenty One Pilots fill you're ears, then someone taps your shoulder.

You turn, turning off the music for a second, "Do you go this way..?" He points down the road, you nod "Why'd you ask?" He walks with you down the road, "Oh I guess I was wondering since I go this way..."

He holds out his hand, "I'm also a part of Class E...." You look at his clear blue eyes, "I'm Nagisa..."

___________________________

I tried my best with names in this chapter..... Sorry if I got some wrong.

But I hope u like this chapter.

Edit- I've started buying manga and I got volume one of assassination classroom and they say their names in it so yay.... X3