Chapter 1. The Awakening

This is republished from 2016
It's dark, the same darkness that swallowed me before. I can feel it, It's hurts.Wait what's that? I see a small figure walking towards me. Is it a person? No wait it has ... it has what looks like horns! "Hello is someone there?" I yell out, but all i hear is a quiet chuckle. As the thing gets closer I can see it carrying something. It looks like a blade of some kind. Wait no that's a spear and it's glowing!! "Hello! I know you're there come out to where i can see you!!" i say but no reply from the culprit. As i clench my fist the thing walks into the street lamp that is in front of me. I fall when seeing the thing. Its evil eyes look right into my soul! Before I knew it the sharp end of the spear was just a few centimeters away from where my heart is. He slowly carved a line into my skin. The pain was excruciating. As soon as he quickly stabbed me with the blade a awoke from the terrible dream.shocked and unaware of what happened i found myself in my bedroom, on the floor, wrapped in my bed cover.Then i could hear my mom yelling up the stairs, " Kouki Yamauchi if you dont get down here in 2 minutes im gana come up there instead!"Thank God that was just a dream." Im almost ready mom!" Like i would want to go to school, the only reason i go is to see Aimi Fukui the most wonderful girl in the universe, oh and to see my friend Akira Hamasaki, his name might mean bright or clear but believe me his mind is the most fogged i have ever seen. Anyway I headed down stairs and as soon as I stepped foot into the kitchen there was a knocking at the door. When i went to answer it the door opened itself, well more like Akira let himself in. "Wow Kou smells good, whats cookin'?" I know we have been friends since first grade, but he still annoys me."Why are you askin'?" I say as im mimicking his accent."You two should head to school" my mom yells from the kitchen. "Sure thing Ms. Yamauchi!" I put my shoes on then shove Akira out the door then start walking to our bikes. Our school isn't that far from our neighborhood but riding a bike is faster than walking. We have two parts of our school. One is the new school building that was renovated 3 years ago, and the old school building that has been there since the school was first built. Akira and I are both second years at the school. He doesn't really care about his grades or anything, just the girls."DING DING". Thats the bell.

IN CLASS

Its the the second quarter and for this quarter i chose photography for my first class. Akira of course chose the same class because he cant live without me, im joking of course its so he can get me to do some of his work. I dont really mind. Right when the teacher gets into the room he says "Hello, you will call me Mr. Makaru. In this course you will learn how to take perfect, beautiful, breath taking photographs. And so my expectations for you are high." He says will looking at us with a glare. After hiss speech he showed us how to use our cameras and sent us on our way to take some pictures. When i got outside this group of girls asked me to undo my tie a little and lay on the grass... I guess im a big deal or something. One of the girls screeched "Oh my Kouki your skin is so beautiful you just have to let us take pictures of you!!" I let them because i didn't really care to much. When we got back to the room we gave our cameras back and the bell rang.

Time skip Walking Around a Park

I wonder why this world ever came. Why did it have to be so..so cruel. As i walk to a fountain in the middle of the empty park as i realize that this were my dream happend. Now that i think of it why did i have that dream and why di- my thoughts are interrupted my an evil laughing sound. I turn around and yell "Who is there!?!?" No response. The laughing happens again. Then i see a figure walking twords me with a glowing rod in its hand.'No this cant be happening this is not real!!'wile i try to back away and run the figure starts running twords me and sticks the rod into my stomach. " Die and burn!!" the figure screams. As the figure slowly melts away into a shadow kouki falls on his back.'No am i gana die like this, alone and sad...'as i finish my thoughts a glowing light appears in front of my feat. A Pearson starts to appear in the middle of the light, and says " I will not let you die. I shall revive you as one of my own and you shall serve in my army." Whats happening, why, great im losing feeling in my lower body to my shoulders. Kouki blacks out on the ground.

!!If you wont more leave comments!!