Chapter 9 - The Next Plan

Start from the beginning

"Um, Kurosaki-san?" Urahara called him.

"Hm? What is it, Urahara-san?"

"Are you sure you're gonna leave Toudo-san behind? You didn't tell here you were going today, did you?" He asked but Ichigo only shook his head.

"I can't asked her to come with me, Urahara-san. She is Aizen's primary target. I will saved Inoue even without sacrificing Ran to Aizen"

"I see" Urahara smile a bit to them. "Well then, you could go to Hueco Mundo through here..." He said as he opened the garganta. "Just be careful out there. I wish you--"

"Waaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!" Suddenly someone screamed at them. All of them were looking at the source. From the voice, all of them were knew that voice, very well, especially Ichigo. The figure came to the training room as she soaked in sweat and panting so badly.

Ichigo let out a long sigh as he saw who was it "Ran... What are you doing here?"

"That should be my line, baka! How come you leave me here?!? I'm coming with you guys too! I wanna save Hime-chan!"

"Haah?!? Aren't you the stupid one?!? Don't you realize Aizen was targeting you?!? How come I take you there with knowing the truth?!? Just let us handle this and wait in my house!"

"No! Hime-chan is my best friend. Rescuing a friend from kidnappers is the normal thing to do. Let me go with you! Please!" Ran bowed to them. "All of this happened because of me. This is my responsible, so I won't move until you let me got with you" She insisted. All of them were confused of what to do. Ichigo still unsure to bring her with him or not. Ishida and Sado too are worried too. But, not for Urahara...

"Um, Kurosaki-san? You should bring her with you" His statement causing them glared at him. "Toudo-san's power could be very useful in your journey. Don't worry, as long you are there to protect her, she will be saved. You have to hurry and say yes or else she won't move"

Ichigo looked back at Ran. He could saw Ran was serious. Her eyes doesn't lie. He could saw she was desperately wanted to save Orihime.

"Fine. But, don't get far away from me" He finally gave up.

"Thank you, Ichigo!" She walked towards Ichigo and looked back at Urahara. 

"Please, be careful. And Toudo-san? Don't forget your training. Remember, you have to keep calm in order to control your power. If you do, I'm sure Cerbeius-san will answer"

"Yes! Thank you so much for everything, Urahara-san" She thanked him as they entered the garganta

After he made sure all of them already entered, Urahara only staring the view in front of him and looked...rather surprised.

"I can't believe this. She's the..." Before he continued his words, he let out a sigh and looked above while holding his hat "It seemed your invention capable to gave birth a person too...Kiyo-san..."

Meanwhile, Ichigo, Ran, Sado and Ishida were still in the middle of walk headed to Hueco Mundo. She remembered this darkness. The path where she and Grimmjow took when they went to human world. It took them almost ten minutes to reached the exit.

***

Hueco Mundo

"Wow. So this is the Hueco Mundo? Most of them are only sands" Ichigo commented.

"Yeah. The scenery is kinda sad" Ran said.

"Well, you're maybe right. No water. Withered trees. Nothing" Ishida commented.

"Hey, is that the castle?" Sado asked as they looked at his direction.

"Yes. I'm sure Hime-chan is there"