The Preparation (Part 2)

"Welp. I'm going to guess that you're Riley Sato Venita Pinata." the cashier lady says to me. "How can you tell?" I reply, already knowing the answer. "When Prince Andrew made your appointment, he said that you were clumsy, and has dark brown hair, and you match both of those descriptions." Sigh. Of course. My clumsiness. I mi d as well be the most clumsiest person alive. I tripped on my own two feet in my own home over absolutely nothing. You can't get clumsier than that.

"Yep. That's me." I say. The lady leads me to a chair and tells me to sit back and relax. So I do. A few minutes later I feel a blindfold go over my head and something tickling my nails. "What's with the blindfold?" I ask the person doing my nails. "To suprise you with the finished result." the person replies. I'm a bit suspicious, but I let it slide.

I wait for what seems like forever. All of a sudden, the piece of cloth becomes untied and I am hit with a bright light. Man. These people sure have bright lights, I observe while trying to walk without breaking anything. When my eyes clear up, I see my nails have been painted light blue, with a glitter gradient on and a matte top coat. I flex my wrists to see the light reflecting off of the glitter. "Its beautiful..." I say, mesmerized by the light reflecting off the glitter.
When I look outside, however, its dark! I'm gonna be late for the ball! Suddenly, there's a ring of bell and Prince Andrew steps inside the salon.