Introduction

First of all, I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has read and reviewed my Sailor Moon or Final Fantasy stories! It's your comments and support that keep me writing and motivated to share my crazy, dramatic love stories with you.

I know a few of you are waiting for the next installment of Miracle Romance, and I hope to have it to you very soon! Between indulging in some of my favorite anime/video game worlds I've been working on a novel and just finished the first draft earlier this year (2016). That story is also a drama-riddled romance, and I hope to share its final form someday!

In the meantime, with the recent re-release of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars I was inspired to write this story about the controversial Usagi/Mamoru/Seiya love triangle. This story draws mostly from the anime (Seiya in the manga is a MUCH different character), with the following changes:

In this story, Usagi and Mamoru have never learned about 30th Century Crystal Tokyo or met their future daughter, Chibi-Usa. They have never experienced the threat of her disappearing because of a change in their lives or an enemy's meddling. This way they don't feel obligated to be together just to make sure Chibi-Usa lives.

**spoiler for Stars if you haven't watched it all yet** Chibi Chibi will not be in this story at all, let alone be Sailor Galaxia's star seed. I don't think, anyway. I have a basic outline of what I want to happen in this story but I'll be experiencing the outcome with you together in the end, anyway :)

So, without further ado, please enjoy this Sailor Moon fic! I would LOVE to hear how you enjoy it and predictions on what you think will happen.