I'll show you

Justin is sitting on the couch with you watching a movie, slowly stroking your forehead and playing with your long brown hair. The movie is a comedy and romantic type of movie. Justin loves when you laugh but he also loves when you watch romantic movies and always blurt in "we should do something like that." You look up at him and smile at him as he is putting such a concentrated face while watching a certain scene of the movie.

After the scene he stands up stretches his arms, checks his abs and then asks you if your hungry and you nod so he walks into the kitchen and grabs a packet of skittles and comes back in to sits next to you. You look at him and grin. "You know my favourite food" You kiss him for what feels like the longest few seconds in the world but he pulls back and says " you know my favourite person." You both smile as your noses touch and he goes in for another kiss and you quietly let out a moan as he enters his tongue into your mouth. He puts his arm around you as the music of the movie is sweet and subtle.

When the movie finishes you are asleep so Justin carries you upstairs and gently puts you on the bed he quickly goes to brush his teeth and changes into his boxers. You open your eyes but then feel his arms wrap around you and you hear him whisper into your ear "good night Y/N, I love you. 

You wake up to his amazing aftershave and hair gel smell. You sit up and see him fixing up his tie and last button on his shirt. You sneak up behind him and you slide his blazer onto his first arm then his second and you fix the collar. "Good morning beautiful" he cheerfully says, I made you some bacon and eggs for both of us before I go. You grin and cheekily say " don't poison me, I have been good." You look at him as he holds your hand and walks down stairs. "I'll show you." He mutters cheekily.

Justin uses the spatula to slide 2 pieces of crispy bacon and 1 egg that had been fried to perfection on your plate. You sit on the stool and start eating. He finishes his plate quickly and chucks the dirty plate in the sink and looks at you like he had fallen in love with you all over again.

He snaps out of it and finds his words to talk. "Tonight we have a dinner cruise so look good at be here at latest 5. But that clearly isn't going to be hard cause you are in your black lace underwear and Bintang singlet and already you look 100% pretty!" He kisses you on the forehead again and grabs his wallet, and phone. "Is tonight going to be fun?" You ask grinning.
And he quickly replies before he closes the door "I'll show you."