Story time 2!!

He lets a soft grumble escape his throat before uttering out, "Fine."

He turns his back to you, and outstretches his wings. You with a growing smile on your face, gently weave your fingers into the delicate orange feathers.

He started to squirm and writhe to your touch.

"You okay?", you ask.

"Y-yeah just... peachy."

"Okay, Mr. Keep My Cool." You say as you gently massage his wings, hoping to get a response from him. He complies, earning you a soft moan from him. He tenses up a little, and you notice his tail begin to twitch. You chuckle a little, but have to admit that it was kind of adorable.

He pulls away from your grasp. "Th-there... You now know what it does to me."

"Not really..."

He turns and stares at you in confusion. "How do you not? You just saw."

"I mean I don't know how it feels."

Well, it kind of feels like this.

You were about to speak until a pair of lips met with yours. The kiss was gentle and sweet, but started to heat up. You melt into it. Like ice cream in the sun. He bit down on your lower lip lightly, asking for entrance. You accept, parting your lips slightly. He grazes his tongue against yours. Getting a small moan from you.

He separates from you, making you whine from the lack of contact.

"There. Now you know.", he says.

"Huh. The more you know.", you joke.

Davesprite facepalms. "You're a massive dork. You know that?"

"Says you!", you shot back, tackling him back down. You feel his tail wrap around your leg and his arms around your waist.