Adopting

As Louis and Harry are now officially together, they're going to adopt. They're finally going to start their little family. Like how they've always wanted. They've got the children standing in front of them. Trying their best to make a good impression. "Ok, now walk up to the nice gentlemen and tell them your names." The social worker said. First a little girl walked up. "Hiya. My names Jodie." Then she stood back. Then a boy, "hiya my names Jason." "Hi, my names Jordan." (Girl). Then there was you. The oldest one. You're 15. The rest of them are 5-8. "Oi Oi, I'm Y/n." "Hello." They both said. "Well just to say I've already made my decision." Louis said. You sighed and walked away. "Y/n?" But you didn't listen to your social worker. It's always the same. They pick the younger kids, so why waste your breath. Just then there was a knock at your door. "Come in." You said softly. When the door opened it was the two guys. "Hiya love, I'm Louis and this is my husband Harry." "Y/n." You said shortly. "Why did you run off?" Harry asked. "Well, you said you already knew who you've picked, so I went upstairs, i knew that you were going to pick one of the young ones. They always do. Why do you think I'm still here? Another three years and I'll have to move out." You said looking down. "No one ever wants a teenager." Louis looked at you. "I was talking about you." Your head snapped up. "What?" "As soon as you said Oi Oi I knew you were perfect for us." You smiled. "So come on and get packed because you're going home." Harry said smiling. You smiled and stood up. You brought them both into a hug. "Thanks for making me leave this hell hole." They chuckled and helped you pack. After you were done, you said bye to everyone and headed to your new home.