Labor and Delivery (Niall)

Niall and I were on our way to the premier of The 5th Wave. I'm in my 9 month of my pregnancy, I've had 6 false alarms for the past week and Cara Rae Horan is due in 2 weeks.  So as you could tell Niall has been so cautious, it took 2 hours to persuade Niall into coming. Niall and I arrived at the premier and we stepped out of the car. Everyone was surprised to see me as I've been on bed rest for a week from back pain and all the false alarms. "Y/N you guys made it and my I just say you look really nice." Liam said. "Aw thanks Liam." I replied. "Let's go in baby girl." Niall said as we walked towards the theater doors. Cara started kicking hard but I just sat down knowing its normal. The movie started and I started feeling a little pain, but just watched the movie thinking it was just Cara kicking hard. As the movie progressed so did the pain. The movie has been going on for an hour and so has the pain. The pain became to painful so I tapped on Niall's shoulder. Niall looked at me. "Niall I think I'm having contractions." I whispered. Niall's eyes widened. "How far apart are they?" Niall asked. "about 15 minutes apart." I said as another contraction comes. "Ok baby girl stand up and breath." Niall said. I stood up and took a few breaths through the contraction as best as I could. Niall stood up after me and took my hand and walked out of the theater. Once we got outside the theater the contraction stopped. Niall stood beside me. "do you want me to call the hospital?" Niall asked. "Not yet if they get stronger and shorter apart then yes but I don't want to call them and then have it be a false alarm." I replied. Paparazzi started taking pictures of Niall and I. So, Niall stood in front of me blocking their view as another contraction started. I put my arms around Niall's neck and put my head down and as I bent down slightly and Niall held onto my waist. (Like the picture on the top of Jessa Duggar and her husband Ben Seewald.) After that contraction the contractions got stronger and shorter apart around 12 minutes apart so Niall and I got into the car and went to the hospital. At the hospital Niall and I walked into the ER and walked up to the nurses station. "How can I help you today?" A nurse asked. "My girlfriend is in labor." Niall said calmly. "how far apart are her contractions?" The nurse asked. "About 12 minutes apart." Niall replied. "Ok well we can get her in a wheelchair and get her up to labor and delivery." The nurse replied as she came around with a wheelchair and I sat down in it. She wheeled me to the elevator Niall right beside me holding my hand. The Nurse got us up the Labor and Delivery and wheeled me into a room. A doctor knocked and came in. "Hi Y/N, my name is Dr. Keith." A lady said. I nodded in a contraction. Niall kissed my head. The contraction ended and I could talk again. "We are just going to have you lie on the bed and we are just going to hook you up to a few monitors to watch you and the baby." Dr. Keith said. I nodded and stood up with the help from Niall and lied down on the bed. "Ok we are going to need you in a gown Ms. Waters." Dr. Keith said. Niall helped me up as Dr. Keith left the room to give us privacy. Niall helped me get out of my dress and shoes. Well more like he took the dress off me as I lied my head on his shoulder. Niall then put the hospital gown on me and tied it in the back. At least it was a hospital gown that only needed to be lied once for the top because the bottom wasn't open so my bare butt didn't show because going commando for giving birth. Niall helped me back onto the bed. Dr. Keith came back in and gave me a IV. "Closer to you giving birth we will hook you up to the monitors." She said. I nodded. "You can use the birthing balls, you can take a walk, you can sleep, you can do anything except eat." Dr. Keith said. I nodded again. "walking and birthing balls induces labor, but I will leave you alone I'll be back in 1 hour to check on you." Dr. Keith said leaving. Another Contraction came and was breathing through it as best as I could but this was a long contraction. "Do you want to take a walk Baby Girl?" Niall asked. "Yeah do you think we could go outside and walk around I want a little fresh air?" I asked hoping and breathing through this super long contraction. "Let's ask Baby Girl." Niall said helping me up. I stood up and took a step with the IV pole in one hand and Niall's hand in my other hand. We walked to a nurse. "Is it okay if we go on a walk outside?" Niall asked. "Of course but be careful." The Nurse said. I nodded and Niall and I walked to the elevator and then walked outside and started walking down the sidewalk. Me barefoot and Niall with his converse on. I was being super careful and slow as I was still having that long contraction. I had to stop walking and I held onto Niall's neck and bent down slightly and Niall put his hands on my waist again. Then of course paparazzi came but they kept their distance. I stayed in that same position as the long contraction continues and then stops. Paparazzi took pictures but at a distance as I am in labor. A few were shouting questions like. "Are you in labor?" "Is everything okay?" "Does it hurt?" I just ignored the questions and started walking again. I made it   down the sidewalk and turned a corner before another contraction started. This one was very painful. I stopped walking and Niall held my waist and I bent down slightly and holding onto Niall's neck as I've found this comfortable. Niall rubbed my back and I was taking deep breaths. "Let's walk back to the room it's been about an hour and Dr. Keith should be checking you again." Niall said. I nodded in agreement and started walking back with Niall. When we got closer to the paparazzi they all stepped aside for us to walk past but, of course right in the middle of walking past them, a contraction started and I put my hands on Niall's neck and bent down slightly and Niall held my waist and rubbed my back. Paparazzi took pictures without the flash since it's day time. Once the contraction was over we walked back to the hospital room. Once we were there Dr. Keith checked how dilated I was. "You have to be 10 cm dialated to push and you are 5 cm. you are halfway there Y/N you are doing great." Dr. Keith said. I took deep breaths as another contraction comes. "Here lets have you sit on a birthing ball" Dr. Keith said. (A birthing ball is like a yoga ball but a little different.) I got onto the birthing ball. "You can bounce slightly on it or you can rock back and forth on it." Dr. Keith said. Niall sat behind me and rubbed my shoulders and as I rocked back and forth on it. 

+++ (2 hours later)

"Ok Ms. Waters you are ready to push." Dr. Keith said. "No i'm not ready." I said scared. "Baby girl baby girl your ready I promise." Niall said. I nodded. "Next contraction push Y/N." Dr. Keith. Another contraction came. "Okay Y/N Push!" Dr. Keith said. I pushed. "good job one more good strong push and the head will be out." I pushed. "I HATE YOU NIALL!" I screamed as I pushed. "Ok stop pushing." Dr. Keith said. I looked at Niall. "I didn't mean it i love you." I said. "Ok push." Dr. Keith said. "I HATE YOU AGAIN!" I yelled. "She's out stop pushing." Dr. Keith said as a baby cried. Niall kissed my head. "you did great Y/N. I'm proud of you." Niall said.