Chapter 28 - 1968 - Final part - Party New Year / Hey Jude .

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

On December 16, I go to a pub with my friends goodbye me them. The next day I will travel to Brazil.On the 17th I say farewell to Layla , Paul , Les and Vick will Truro to spend Christmas . We'll see now on the 30th when I'll be back in London for New Year 's Eve.

Tim , Brian and Roger take me by car to the airport. My parents have already embarked to Brazil in the 15th .

Already at the airport thank ride Tim and I take leave of him, Brian and Rog . Rog hold me tight telling me to send news. He is concerned because everything is also happening in Brazil. I tell him I 'll call once you arrive. He kisses my face , my head , do not leave me until my flight was announced and I go to the boarding area .

I wish Merry Christmas to them and we'll see each other soon .

The trip takes sixteen hours . I arrive in the morning to the Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo at 10 am on 18 December.

Warning girls and Rog I got well .

Quickly the days pass and comes to Christmas Eve. I am happy to be reunited with all my family and my beloved parents. On Christmas Eve I call Rog, Layla, Vick, and Les Paul that are in Truro with their families. And I call Tim and Brian are in London with his family. The Christmas Eve, Christmas Day were wonderful. I went to church with my grandparents and uncles. I helped my grandparents, aunts and my mother preparing supper. 

After Christmas still got two days and I was on the beach of Guaruja with my cousins ​​on 26 and 27 December. We returned the twenty-seventh night. 

Twenty-ninth day arrived. Time to go back to London. My parents will spend New Year's Eve in Sao Paulo. They return to Truro just the sixth of January. 

They said that before they went to Truro will in London and will one day with me. I wish you all a Happy New Year. I say goodbye to my parents and my family. 

A couple of cousins ​​take me to the airport. I thank them and wish a Happy New Year.

The plane takes off at eleven in the evening of December 29, the International Airport of Guarulhos in Sao Paulo. I arrive in London on December 30 at three in the afternoon, due to the time zone.

Rog is just waiting for me at the airport with the car of his mother. Seeing me hugged me tightly and filled me with kisses. His mother Mrs. Winifred and Clare returned to him yesterday Truro. They will spend the New Year with us.

Inside the car I talked to him about Christmas with my Brazilian family. I told him how is the political question of my country in general. But I said that Christmas was quiet and very good. 

Rog said he spent Christmas with his family in King's Lynn . They went to Truro. He said that Michael called them and he talked a little with her father. I was happy. 

He took me to his apartment. Her mother had made ​​a lunch for me to eat .

Winifred and Clare embraced with love and longing . I called my parents saying they had already arrived . I talked to Winifred and Clare. 

At night Rog took me to my apartment , promising to see each other tomorrow on New Year 's Eve. Layla and Vick arrived earlier today in Truro. They embraced me with many memories and talked lively. We went to bed early because of the New Year's Eve tomorrow.

The next day at around ten in the morning we had breakfast and Rog came for us by car as it said the girls and I help Clare and Winifred with New Year's supper. He took us to his apartment. While his mother, sister, the girls and I were preparing everything, Rog, Les and Paul were all day out with Tim and Brian. 

Love or friendship? That is the question - First seasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें