+3+

ERIN'S POV

It was only a matter of time until we finally had a new employee—Park Jimin. He's a really nice guy. If anyone were to ask me, I'd definitely recommend him for any job in the whole world but I'm glad he's here.

"I've been everywhere across the world,"he spoke with the look of satisfaction,"I guess you can call me 'foreign' but it doesn't matter to me."

Wow...this guy is so charming! I just can't take it!! I absolutely cannot believe that
(Y/N) is missing this!

I guess I spoke too soon because she just walked in. She looked like she was trying to avoid Jimin. Luckily, he turned around and noticed her.

YOUR POV

I don't want any part of this. I really didn't want him to see me. Yet, he had to turn around with that little chubby face of his.

"I'm (Y/N). Good morning and goodbye,"I said and slipped around the counter to the kitchen.

I took off my jacket hung it on the rack while replacing my hat with a cap. Right when I was about to go to the front, that Jimin guy came in and was staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?,"I asked as I covered my face with my hands.

"No,"he said, looking confused but then he smiled,"I heard that you'll be helping me learn how to be a perfect employee."

I blinked my eyes multiple times. I have to work with...him? Okay, yeah he's new and all. But I'm kind of not in the mood for wasting my time on someone else when I could be working my shift.

If I help him, I'll have to work even longer for hours that I'm putting in for Jimin.

A smirk spread across my face. I've got the upper-hand here.

I slowly removed my hands from my face,"Alright, well first things first,"I turned around and grabbed a mop and a pail of water.

"You're gonna have to get dirty in order to be perfect,"I said as I shoved the supplies in his hands,"Good luck!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jimin, you poor, poor soul XD.