"1 million."

"Hmmm?"

"A million! Okay! Diomedes can we please get this-."

"No we can not get this over with!" Diomedes shouts then says calmly, "Well sweet cheeks with this question I'm about to give you the population of the humans," he spat "are going to decrease or better yet become non-existent." "Any questions?"

"..."

"No? Okay." Diomedes went back to his throne and sat down.

"So... Valentina, I'm going to give you two choices. Either you can become one of us or... listen to this listen to this food? Which would you like?"

"I would like neither!" Valentina shouts.

"You sure? I can pick for you," Diomedes says grinning evily. "Okay livestock it is. Take her to the chambers."

Nooooo!!!! I can't let this happen but I also don't want to become a vampire. What can I do. Think Valentina think! I can't think!... Can't. Why? Why did this happen? All I want was to be with Hugo... Hugo. Hugo. Hugo... I'm sorry.

"Alright. ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT! I'll become a vampire."

"Aha!" Clapping Diomedes says,"That's great. Send her to the towers. East wing."

Before being pulled away Diomedes said something that should have never been said. I knew those five words would haunt me forever.

"No puedo esperar mi retina."

***************

*Whisper Whisper*

"Valentina the art and forming of brave. Thou accept to turn?"

"Yes."

"Then we shall begin."

I was brought to the East Wing better known as "The Playhouse". When entering the tower I was greeted by 30 royal class vampires. You can tell the difference in class by their eyes, clothes, and presence.

"Valentina it's good to see you again," came a voice from one of the thirty people in front of me.

A man in red silk clothing appeared in front of the others. I recognized him. Where have I seen him?

... Oh. Hahahahaha. He's Diomedes son, Ahriman.

"A-A-Ahriman?"

"Yes. I'm so glad you remembered me." He chuckles. "I would love to catch up but it is not the time. Come, it's time for  the ritual."

Ahriman walks towards me signaling the guards to let go of me. "Ahhh. I can't wait." He says. Ahriman brought me into The Playhouse. He then took me into the middle of the room and left me in a circle. The room was black and mixture a of blood red and dark ashen red. The only thing light or bright enough to see was the circle I was standing in. It was white with patterns of  golden spiraled all around it.

Ahriman then came back, but with an elder. One of 20 that would preform the change on me. His name was Regis.  Regis came up to me and cut is wrist. He then went and placed his wrist at the opening of my mouth. Coaxing me to open it.