Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.

Start from the beginning

"Because I need to know the situation." No matter what I still worry about my clique. I've known them girls since grade school if we drifting apart then we going to leave it on good terms. We pulled up at Reena's house, no cars in the driveway but I knew they were here Jo takes no one back to hers. "Come on Andy."

"Let's get this shit over with." She mumbled before getting out the car. No bothering to knock we went right in. I heard someone throwing up and someone whispering. What the fuck? I slowly walked to the bathroom and saw Jo leaning in the toilet emptying out her guts,

"You can't keep doing this to yourself Jo, the doctors said its not healthy." I heard Reena say. they still didn't notice we were there but I was getting angry and fast. Something wrong with Jo? and they keeping this shit from me? Andy just looked overall pissed. I cleared my throat and they snapped their heads towards us with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck is going on?" I snapped. Jo walked to the sink and begin brushing her teeth.

"Nadia listen-" Reena started.

"Fuck the shit Reena . what's up with my girl? she look like shit and she throwing up everywhere." My mind was racing with a whole bunch of different thoughts.. "Y'all been ignoring us all fucking week. Now no bullshit what's up with Jo?" Once Jo was finished she stumbled and Andy helped her up. She mumbled sorry and walked to the living room. She looked skinner since the last time I seen her. "Talk!" I growled out' this bitch still wasn't talking.

"She has a eating disorder, okay? Is that what you wanted to know Nadia?" She suddenly snapped. Eating disorder? They didn't tell me. This shit is to big to hide.

"why the fuck would you hide something like this?" I yelled.

"We didn't want y'all to know." She mumbled. What kind of shit? I stormed to the living room where Jo was.

"You didn't want me to know thus shit? What the fuck man?" I yelled at her but she was zoned out probably not hearing nothing I was saying. Andy was just looking at her and I knew she was worried even if she tried to deny it.

"Leave her alone she's sick." Reena said from behind me.

"I can't believe this shit. I would trust y'all with my fucking life and y'all can't trust me with this shit. She's my friend to Regina!" I snapped. she knew I was pissed because I called her by her real name.

"Its not like y'all noticed y'all aint even check up in her all week." She snapped suddenly angry. "Y'all didn't give a fuck last night when we didn't show up. Y'all was getting wasted while I was here holding her hair back when she threw up, giving her, her medicine. What about during school yall didn't see if we was okay. So don't go with that she's my friend to shit because if she was then you would have been here. you would have known about her doctor appointment and you would have been there supporting her. If she was such a friend to you then you would have known that she have a eating disorder Nadia!" She was screaming and suddenly went in a guilt trip, she was right. I was a sucky friend. Might even be the worse, but I did call and every time I did there was no answer of they would say she's okay. My guilt trip was gone and I was back to being angry.

"Its your fault." I said. I would ask to talk to Jo and she would make some excuse, I'd ask her if she want me to come over and she would say no. "I called everyday and you would lie. Be honest here Jo wanted me to know but you didn't. Did you? Why?"

"Because I'm always here when you aren't. It's always been me picking up the pieces. Its always me that's here when you and Andy are being fucking stupid. So consumed in having fun that you don't notice Jo could possible fucking die." Die?

"Die?"

"Yes its that fucking bad Nadia." I felt my heart clench and my stomach drop. die? "How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"Three months, I jut found out last month." Jo could possibly die. "Not like you care." I heard her mumbled. Jo suddenly got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"I care." I whispered. my friends had always been my weak spot and the thought of one if them dying made me scared.

"No you don't." Jo and Reena said I unison.

"I care." I whispered again. Reena pulled Jo to her and whispered something to her and Jo walked to Reena's room. Even Jo thought I didn't care? I thought I'd been here enough. I thought I reminded her that if she needed me that I'd be here.

"You never cared your nothing but a selfish bitch. You come in here demanding to know what's wrong like you actually care. Do you know how much you hurt Jo."

"It,s your fault. You should have let me talk to her. Who's the selfish bitch now?" I ask plain disgusted at what used to be my best friend. She didn't even look the same, she looked like shit. in my eyes she was nothing to me. "You even manage to turn Jo against me."

"It doesn't matter... Your nothing but a piece of shit slut, your selfish, stupid-" she got cut off my Andy fist colliding with her face.

"Dont talk about my sister that way." she growled. She went to lunge at her again but I pulled her back. "let me at that stupid piece of shit Nadia!" she struggled against my grip.

"Lets go." I whispered. She wouldn't move so I had to basically dragged her out we drove home in silence so much shit going through my mind. Reena my once best friend is now dead to me. Jo had a eating disorder. Jo could die. And they didn't think to tell me. I felt guilty for not going through enough to reach out to her. I hated this feeling I've never felt so guilty about myself than I do at this point. I hated Reena for turning Jo against me. Tears blurred my vision as I sat outside of my house. I can't believe this shit.