Hockey

You were sitting at the ice rink waiting. Your schools hockey team had a game tonight and you couldn't wait to see him. You were currently sitting in the cold bleachers waiting for the game to start.
You started to hear voices of boys and you suddenly perked up when you heard his angelic voice. He was talking to his friend about a girl that he liked. You immediately felt your heart break. You knew he could never like a girl like you. You decided to shake it off and get ready for the game.
The team was playing your schools rival and the stands were packed! C/N was in the starting line-up and you silently wished him luck under your breath.
The ref dropped the puck and the game had begun. Everyone was cheering and screaming. Within the first 30 seconds of the period, C/N scored and everyone stood up and cheered for him. Throughout the rest of the game C/N scored one more time, and your school won 3-1. The boys skated off the ice getting ready to go home. You watched him glide on the ice until you couldn't see him any longer. You then checked your phone and your mom texted you saying
Mom: "hey honey, I'm going to be about 20 minutes late to pick you up. Sorry."
You: "it's ok mom. See you soon."
You put your phone back in your pocket and stood at the entrance of the rink patiently waiting for your mom to come pick you up. You watched as all of the hockey players carried their enormous bags and left to go home. Suddenly you hear C/N's beautiful voice breaking the silence.
C/N: "hey y/n!"
You: "oh hey C/N." You answered nervously.
C/N: "So, did you have fun?" He asked you smiling.
You: "Yeah, I had a lot of fun. You did really well." You said, a blush rising to your cheeks.
C/N: "Really? Thanks."
You: "Yep."
C/N: "So why are you still here? Shouldn't you have left by now? The game ended almost half an hour ago." He asked.
You: "my mom is running late. She won't be here for another 10min."
C/N: "that sucks. Would you mind if I stayed with you?"
You: "No I don't mind." You answered smiling.
C/N: "can I tell you something?" C/N asked.
You: "sure." You replied a little nervous.
C/N: "well um... The thing is... Umm... I like you... A lot. You are so gorgeous and supportive of me. I always see you at my games and practices and it makes me really happy. You are so smart and nice too. And you like hockey which is a major bonus. So.. um what I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?" C/N asked with his hands in his pockets and nervously biting his lip.
You: "I really like you too C/N! Id love to be your girlfriend!"
C/N: "Then finally I can do this..." C/N says as he walks toward you. He drops his hockey bag on the ground. He grabs you by the waist and slams his lips onto yours. He kissed you with so much passion and feeling. It was the best feeling. Your lips fit together perfectly. When he pulled away you saw your mom pulling up into the parking lot. You said goodbye and he held your hand until he couldn't hold it anymore. Right before you got into the car he said,
"Goodbye beautiful."