Kidnapped (Part 1)

Just to give Aura a little description before I start, she is slim and fit with long dark brown hair and wide brown eyes :)

It's day 21 of her imprisonment in this so-called 'cell'. Hell, Aura didn't even understand why the room was called that in the first place. The cell was head to toe black with what seemed like a luxury bed in the center with two tables against the walls to the side of it; one with food, and the other with drawers full of black robes and clothes. Adjacent to the bed was a hallway within the room that led to the bathroom and shower.

Having just gotten out of the shower Aura selected a black gown and threw it over her body, slipping on her old boots underneath. She twisted her hair into a braided pony-tail and waited for Kylo, picking at her nails to pass the time.

After what seemed like ages, Kylo finally burst through the door of her room and stopped once he was before her, looking down at her outfit choice with disgust.

"You're wearing that?" He snarled.

"Yes?" Aura answered.

"Wrong answer!" Kylo semi-shouted as he threw a tight black training suit towards her, "Change into this and when you're finished, the stormtroopers outside your doors will lead you to the training center."

Aura gulped and nodded, watching as Kylo looked her up and down. Dangerous thoughts began running through his mind...thoughts dangerous enough to get her killed. He shook his head and quickly left the room. The minute he was gone, Aura ditched the gown she put on earlier and put on the tight spandex-like training uniform, joining the stormtroopers at her door like Kylo instructed.

As they walked along the corridors, Aura began thinking to herself. There was something about Kylo that interested her, but she couldn't put her finger on it quite yet. It was too soon to know what. Not even moments later, the stormtrooper to her right pushed her through the doors of the training center.

"Kylo?" she called out, noticing swiftly that her trainer was nowhere to be seen, "Kylo!?"

"Turn around!!!" He shouted back to Aura who now stood in the middle of the room.

She did as told and came face to face with Kylo, who in her opinion, looked rather angry. She then looked past him at the guards outside the doors. They looked pretty shaken, but she decided not to ask about it. Instead, she looked back at Kylo with wide eyes and spoke to him.

"Soooo what now?"

"Now you will begin your stormtrooper training; I brought you a purple lightsaber, it being purple because that's your favorite color right?" He asked

Aura did her best not to grimace. She knew he knows nothing about her or her past, and that he had most likely been using his mind tricks on her while she was sleeping at some point to find that out.

"I know what you're thinking, and no I didn't probe your brain for answers or anything while you were sleeping. I heard you talking about it in your sleep the other night."

Kylo, realizing what he had just said, coughed awkwardly and handed over her lightsaber.

"Erm, let the training commence."

Oh my god. That was literal crap!! I'm so sorry lol but hey, I tried. It's my first Kylo imagine ever :) I used to write a lot of imagines back on my second account (I went on an extremely long hiatus and never really returned). But anyways, I'm upgrading my smartphone so I should be able to start updating on the go again like I did on the old account. Sooooo yeah! 3+ likes and comments and I'll post part 2 :D

(BTW, my old account that I still read and will be starting to write on again soon is @FloralCrownLuke)

xx

-KylosxRen