Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I'm sorry. Thank you"

"Um, well? How was it?"

"Hmm... From my speculation, you could do more than that. You could just imagined whenever yourself or your friends got attacked and your feeling of how much you want to protect them. And you could project it. Have a try" Urahara suggested.

Imagined Ichigo or the others got hurt. That was kinda hard for her because that is one thing she doesn't want to think about. But... In order to protect her friends, she have to do it. She closed her eyes. The first person who popped in her mind was Ichigo. She remembered of how much he got beaten by Ulquiorra and also Grimmjow. She felt pissed because she wasn't there when he got attacked. She wanted to protect him, more than anything. No one hurt her friends. 

As Ran was trying to projected her power, Urahara realized that it seems her power became uncontrollable. The things around them, the stones started to move by itself.

"Um, Toudo-san?"

Ran still tried to imagined things. Unaware her power became out of control. Slowly, there was a light surrounded her. Still unstable but Urahara could felt that it was not something danger. It was something to protect the person who inside the light. And finally, the circle of light which was surrounding Ran became more stable as she slowly open her eyes.

"Are? U..Urahara-san? This..."

"Wow! That's amazing, Toudo-san! So, this is your hidden power. Great job!" Urahara praised her. Orihime and Sado came to his side.

"Waa! You're doing great, Ran-chan!" Orihime praised her as well. Unfortunately, because she was still in the middle of training-the light suddenly became unstable again.

"Toudo-san! Please calm yourself!" Unfortunately, it was too late as the light blown towards their direction. All of them were shielding themselves. Slowly, they open their eyes and look...amazed of what they saw. "To...Toudo-san?"

Ran was still bent down and closed her eyes, unwanted to saw what just happened.

"How pretty..." Orihime suddenly said. Pretty. What was so pretty about her massive power? She slowly open her eyes and looked amazed too. The ground grown a flowers.

"Hm? I felt tired few minutes ago, but now... I felt alive again. Is this Ran's power?" Sado asked.

"Aah, now I understand. Toudo-san? Your power is almost the same with Inoue-san. Capable to healed any injury but it was more powerful. You could healed for up to ten person at once. Well, I didn't expect you could cure the nature too. I bet the nature was really love you"

"Eh? Urahara-san, you're exaggerate it. It wasn't like that" Ran with red face said to him.

"Ahahaha! But, it's true! Anyway, Toudo-san? Same as Inoue-san, you too have something that almost the same as zanpakuto"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Me" A mysterious voice suddenly appeared behind her.

"Kyaaaa!!!"

"Geh! What the hell?!? You're too loud! I thought my ears is gonna burst!" The new person said. He has blonde golden hair with bloody red eyes. He wore a white hakama with brown sash. He wore a pair of golden earrings. His body is very tall and his appearances is quite handsome, causing Ran unrealized that she was looking at him too much. "Oi! Do I that attractive? It'll be a bother a master like yourself is in love with me but I guess if it's a cute girl such as yourself, I do not mind. Haha!" The golden man mocked her.

"You're wrong! Um, who are you?" She asked while she tried to stand up.

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself" He said and suddenly kneel down before her. "Pleased to meet you, from this day on, I am your manifestations of your spirit, I am Cerbeius"