Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You're late." my teacher Mr. McGowan said already half pissed off.

"Your obvious." I rolled my eyes taking a seat.

"No need for sarcasm." he said getting so worked up.

"No need to be obvious." Andy joined in. See what I mean? Ride or die. Tehe.

"Smart comments are not needed."

"Neither is that big ass hair mole." I pointed out.

"Ms. Jenkins." His tone was warning but I didn't give a fuck.

"Mr. McGowan" I said back innocently.

"Detention now!"

"Finally you dumb tramp." I said taking my bag and walking out. I walked to my second home Detention just to see Zane and the gang sitting in the back all looking sexy ass hell. No teacher? Even better. I walked and sat close to the back. They were all staring at me. "Hello boys." I said with a smirk.

"Hey babe." Zane said with a smirk.

"Damn you sexy." Damon called from beside Zane.

"Hey lil.mama." Cameron called.

"Sup?" The last one called. He was always quiet I think his name was Jess or Jeff . Or something.

"Why you in here?" Damon said with a goofy grin.

"I hate History." I explained not bothering getting into details. I felt Zane staring at me so I turned my chair all the way around facing all of them but looking at Zane. "Hey baby." I said pulling him forward and kissing him. Hell this is my game he playing. He started to kiss me back but I pulled away with a smirk.

"You the one that had him two days straight?" Cameron said with a half smile.

"He's the one who kept crawling back." I teased with a sly grin. The whole 70 minutes I actually really liked them, they weren't as bad as Zane. Damon was the goofy one. Cameron was the flirty one. And Jason ( I was way off with his name) was the quiet one, I actually don't even think he liked me. After I left I met up with my girls at the football field I mean who wants to go to PE right? So we walked out there and right across was Zane and the gang. Damon slapped Cameron in the head and Zane laughed while Jason was just there staring at me. Fucking creeper.

"So detention with the Sexy Four?" Reena said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, they're actually kind of cool."

"What's up with Damon?" Andy asked. She liked him! She never and I mean never ask about a guy.

"He's goofy and single." I grinned.

"I bet his abs taste like fucking sugar rainbows." She gushed. Fucking cheery school girl.

"They're coming to the party on Friday."

"And you know this how?"

"Because I'm friends with those idiots." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Truth or dare?" Reena asked me.

"Dare." me and Andy said in unison.

"During lunch when everyone's out here you have to run around in your underwear." She said. Easy as fuck.

"Okay. I have the body for it." I bragged. Since Reena was a tab bit chubby she went all defensive and started cursing me out about how she was going to glue my eyesballs to my ass and other threatening words.

"You Andy."

"Dare." Andy replied with braveness.

"Go kiss Damon." I quickly said. She blushed a little and I saw her dimple. Before we knew it she was walking up to Damon and planted a fat kiss right on his lips. He kissed her back and his hands were... Woah this is moving to fast. I walked over to her pulling her away. "I said kiss not fucking eat. And you keep your hands to yourself mister." I pointed at Damon. I heard someone mutter party pooper but I was very overprotective over my best friend. I grew up with this crazy bitch she was my little sister so I have every right to be overprotective. The rest of the time was spent me scolding her like a little child and her saying whatever. "I can't believe you, you fucking gorilla ball." I continued my rant. I was stopped when she slapped me, we both burst out laughing until we fell onto the floor having a laugh attack. That bitch slapped me! The rest of school was uneventful well until I ran around in only undies and got wolf whistled and girls shot dagger at me with their eyes but other than that school was boring.

-

The week went by and now it was Friday at around 7 and I was getting ready for this party. Kat had already bought all the drinks and me and Andy was moving anything useful out of the way. It wasn't supposed to be a big party but when me and Andy threw a party everyone would talk about it two weeks later sometimes even longer. One time we threw a news years party and everybody was talking about it until the next thanksgiving. We were just that fucking awesome. We hadn't been seeing much of Jo and Reena and they missed Tuesday and Thursday at school and today they left early. In my mind I knew something was wrong because they've done the ignoring Andy and I thing before. But tonight I was determined to have fun so I moved them in the back of my mind and moved the chairs from the backyard not wanting a repeat of last time.

Me and Andy cleaned my unused pool, just for looks, and brought the keg out of the supply closet. Our supply closet was full of everything we need for a party it had drinks, something to smoke, and a fire extinguisher . Andy thought of it as her personal party heaven because the drinks were fucking awesome and we had so many I actually lost count.

"Party theme song." She asked from the livingroom. Every party we'd think of a song to describe how wastedd we were going to get and I decided that it was going to be Katy Perry this time.

"TGIF by Katy Perry." I said with a grin.

"Well we won't remember shit tomorrow" She grinned. Once we were finished getting ready it was already 9 o'clock. Half the school told us they were coming so I didn't worry much about not having party guests.

And the best thing about throwing a party is no matter how fucked up I get I will wake up in my own house... Hopefully.

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें