Digon Alley

The night Harry left a big man came to Nemissia's house. He said his name was Hagrid and that they had to hurry to go get Harry. She got all her stuff packed and left with Hagrid after saying goodbye to her grandma.
***
They made it to the lighthouse by night fall and Harry grabbed Nemissia in a great big hug she screamed happy birthday at him and gave him a friendship bracelet while Hagrid gave him a cake. Then Hagrid began explaining everything about Hogwarts to Nemissia and Harry.
***
Harry and Nemissia were brought to a bar and grill where Harry and Nemissia were introduced to everyone there. Everyone was greeting Harry and Nemissia talking all about Nemissia's mother and how amazing Nemissia's mother was at using elemental magic. A cetrtain professor Quriell was very interested in Nemissia. Hagrid then brought them to Digon Alley. "Hagrid how are we to pay for all this we haven't got any money?" Harry asked
"Well there's your money kids." Said Hagrid pointing at a giant building. They went in and saw goblins everywhere. Hey everybody I'm just going to go back to writing in first person its a lot easier.
The goblin asked me and Harry for our keys and Hagrid pulled them out. Me Harry and Hagrid all got into a cart which took us to three different vaults. Mine was vault 630, where I was able to get a lot of gold and silver coins. Harry was able to get the same from his and in the last vault Hagrid went in and grabbed a little bag and put it in his pocket telling us not to mention it to anyone.
We left the bank and went shopping me and Harry got our robes and then the rest of the stuff we needed. "I still need a wand." Hagrid then pointed at a store called Ollivoner's. I followed Harry into the store and a man with gray hair came out talking about Harry's parents and showed Harry three different wands. The first one made some books fall, the second one made a lamp break, and the last one made Harry's hair blow like wind was in the room. "Curious very curious."
"Sorry but what's curious?"
"I remember every wand I've ever sold in this store Mr Potter it is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar."
"And who owned that wand?" Harry asked. "We do not speak his name the wand chooses the wizard and after all He who must not be named did great things; terrible but great things and I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you and Ms Knight as well." He then approached me and admired the birthmark on my wrist. "Your mother had the same birthmark as you do." Then a wand flew out of a box glowing white and landed in my hand. "Well it seems that an angel wand has chosen you Ms Knight use it well." He said we both turned around to see Hagrid with two cages one held an owl with black spots on its white fur. The other cage held a black kitten which I named New Moon. After lunch Hagrid left us to find a platform called 9 3/4 which puzzled me and Harry. We then followed our tickets but couldn't find the platform. A man thought we were being funny when we followed a ginger haired family talking about muggles. Harry asked how to get onto the platform. I went through first and then Harry next. Where we came to a train painted in red and black.
Me and Harry chose a spot in the way back and sat together when a the young boy with ginger hair came in. "Excuse me do you mind everywhere else is full?"
"Not at all." Harry said he then sat at the seat across from me. "I'm Ron by the way Ron Wesley."
"I'm Harry, Harry Potter and this is my friend Nemissia Knight." Ron was shocked. "So its true I mean you really have the the."
"The what?"
"Scar." Harry pulled up his hair and showed his scar. Ron then asked to see my birthmark. It was a pentacle symbol in the color black which I always thought was strange. A lady came by and asked us if we wanted anything off the trolley. Ron showed her he had a sandwich and Harry said will take the lot. Me Harry and Ron began stuffing our faces with candy. I enjoyed myself with berttie box every flavor beans and licorice wands. Ron then asked if we wanted to see him do magic when a girl with long brown hair came in. "Has anyone seen a toad a boy named Neville lost one?"
"No." We all said. "Oh are you doing magic let's see then."
"Sunshine daisies bottom mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow." The wand shone light at the rat but it did nothing. "Is that a real spell well its not really good is it?"
"Of course I only use simple ones myself, but they will work for me." She then sat across from Harry. "For example acouloes rapairo." A light shot at Harry's glasses and they were fixed to perfection. "That's better isn't it holy cricket your Harry Potter I'm Hermione Granger and you two are?" "Nemissia Vernice Knight."
"Um Ron Wesley." Me and Ron said. "Pleasure you three better change into robes I expect we'll be arriving soon. I ran out to find a bathroom to change.