The Change

Harry POV
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!
I sat there on the floor in a ball of sorts and held my head in my hands, silently cursing the fact that I practically just revealed that I had a crush on Draco, something not even my best friend knew about.
"So you find me attractive, Potter?" Draco asked teasingly.
"I believe the correct words were 'porcelain God'," Pansy corrected before turning back to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.
"We're going to have to do something, but since we don't have a proper antidote or the time, we're going to have to come up with a plan to hide the fact that you're Harry," She told me. "So I believe first we should call a truce, right Draco?"
"Um......" Draco looked at her cautiously before nodding his head. "Yeah alright, truce."
I nodded my head and turned back to Pansy.
"So what are we going to do?" I ask curiously.
"We're going to make you a Slytherin for now, and then you can stay with me until we get this sorted out," She said looking between Draco and me for any arguments.
I nodded slowly, still a bit scared of what might come of this.
"Alright then, let's get you one of my uniforms, though you might need to borrow Daphne's instead with your figure," She mutters as she pulls me to my feet and drags me to the Slytherin girls dorm.

-------------------------------------

When we get to her room she starts to rifle through her wardrobe for some clothes I can borrow.
"Try this on," She says as she tosses a bunch of different pieces of the uniform my way.
I look over at her and she turns around.
"I'm not looking!" She calls to me and I quickly undress.
As I'm putting on the skirt I feel strange.
I look out of the corner of my eye to see a fairly large mirror and decide to look at my reflection since I haven't done that yet.
My shaggy almost black hair is now down past my shoulders, my face is much more feminine, I've lost about half a foot, maybe more, in height and I'm super curvy.
Maybe this could work in my favour...
"Pansy, what kinds of girls does Draco like?" I ask awkwardly.
"Busty, curvy, and short," She says with a snort as she looks me over. "You're just his type."
She drags me out of the dorm and down to the common room.
"Do we have to go down there now?" I ask nervously.
"Yes, it's best if you start to hang with us from the start instead of becoming some mystery girl,"
"Ugh, fine," I whimper as she pulls me to a couch surrounded by the Slytherin's I've been forced to hate.
"Hey guys, this is......" She draws a blank when it comes to the name and just looks to me.
"Harley," I answer, and sit down beside her, coincidently, also beside Draco.
"Harley Quinn,"
"I've never heard of the Quinn's before, are you a pureblood?" Knott asks.
"Yes, I made the name Quinn up since my father's name was dubbed Death Eater, and I didn't want the annoying golden trio to know I was the child of one," I say agitated, but happy to finally be around the house I was meant to be sorted into. "So, of course, I had to hide my name from dumblefuck, that prick Potter, and his friends Weasel and the mudblood."
I could tell Draco had been looking at me dumbstruck along with Pansy, and I didn't blame them, I never really voiced my thoughts about myself or my 'friends' before, especially not how much I regretted trusting the old fool, but it felt good.