"Brazil," she answers back. He offers his hand to release the tension and Brazil grabs her purse, checking to be sure she has her keys and phone before taking it. A shock runs up their arm and down their spine, making both of them blush. Neither one knows the other is feeling the same way. 

Harry leads her down the steps and to his car, mentally giving himself a pep talk to make sure he isn't awkward. Brazil is doing the same, making sure she doesn't embarrass herself. Harry opens the passenger door for her and she thanks him quietly as she climbs in. Once they are both in and buckled, Harry pulls away from her's and begins the drive to his. After about 2 minutes of silence, except for the radio, Harry speaks up. 

"I'm sorry if I'm being quiet and awkward," he begins, rolling his eyes at himself. "I haven't been on a date in like 6 years."

"Oh my gosh," Brazil breathes out with a chuckle. "Neither have I."

"Kids take a lot out of ya," he says, looking at her with a smile. 

"Especially when you're alone," she mumbles but he hears her. 

"Yeah that makes it hard," he agrees. "But it's worth it in the end."

"Definitely," she smiles at him brightly. "What's your son's name?"

"Zayn," Harry smiles, pulling up to his house and parking in the garage. The pair climbs out and Harry leads her up to the house. "I'm guessing that was your daughter."

"Yeah," Brazil chuckles, following him through the kitchen where something smells amazing, and into the living room. "Her names Zalia."

"She looks exactly like you," Harry says softly, watching Brazil as she sets her purse down by the couch and looks up at him. "Very beautiful."

Brazil blushes and Harry smiles. "Thank you."

They are silent for a moment, just staring into each other's eyes, then Brazil speaks up. "It smells really good, what are you making?"

"Chicken Alfredo," Harry smiles. "How about I give you the tour and then we'll finish cooking and eat."

"Alright," Brazil breathes. Harry shows her around his house, watching quietly as she looks over the pictures of him and his son and his friends, along with some of his family. "Zayn is adorable."

"Thank you," Harry smiles, looking at a picture of Zayn with Louis and Liam that Brazil is looking at. Zayn is laughing, his face scrunched up and his eyes closed. "Lots of people don't think he's mine because he looks so much like his mum."

"Where is his mum?" Brazil asks, looking at Harry, then quickly adding, "If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to tell me."

"It's alright," Harry smiles at her, looking back at the array of pictures of Zayn, sitting on the fireplace mantle. "We were really young, I was 19, and she didn't want anything to do with him. After he was born, she left, I've not heard from her since. My mum helped me for a year then we moved here."

"I'm sorry," Brazil reaches out and touches his arm. He smiles at this, his heart racing. 

"Don't be sorry," he says, looking from the pictures to her. "It's not your fault. Zayn and I have been happy."

Brazil smiles and they remain quiet for a moment longer before Harry suggests dinner. They walk into the kitchen where the food is on the stove staying hot. Harry pulls out Brazil's chair, she thanks him and sits down while he dishes up plates. He sets her plate in front of her and his in front of his chair then pours them each a glass of white wine and water. 

"A similar thing happened with Zalia's dad," Brazil confesses as they begin eating. "He decided that his singing career was more important and left to the States a few months after she was born."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Harry offers his sympathies, knowing what she is feeling. 

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault," Brazil smiles, copying what he said earlier. Harry hums a deep laugh, making her heart race. "He wasn't very attentive anyway. Just sort of always worried about himself and nothing else. I'm glad he's gone."

Harry sips his wine and watches closely as her expression changes while they talk. They talk about anything and everything, laughing at stories of each other's lives and kids. When they're finished eating, they clean up the dishes, maybe getting into a small water fight. They move into the living room now, sitting in front of the fire and sipping red wine while talking. Its 10:00 before either of them notices the time. 

"Oh my gosh," Brazil gasps, looking at the clock hanging over the mantle. "Lola is going to kill me."

"Time flies," Harry chuckles and Brazil giggles. "I'll drive you home."

"Okay," she giggles and Harry admires how her nose scrunches up. He leads her to the car then opens the door for her. The drive back to her's is pleasant and soon they are pulled up in front of her house. Harry gets out and opens the door for her, taking her hand and walking her to her door. "Thank you for this Harry. I really enjoyed myself."

"I did as well," Harry smiles softly, showing his dimples. "Maybe we could do it again some time."

"I'd like that very much," Brazil smiles. Harry does as well and moves in, kissing her cheek softly. "Good night Harry."

"Good night love," Harry replies cheekily, turning and walking away. He touches his tingly lips once he's in the car and looks up to see Brazil glance at his car before shutting the door. He smiles to himself and pulls away, headed to Niall's to grab Zayn. 

Brazil leans against the door after she closes it, her heart is racing and her cheek is tingling where his lips touched her skin. She sighs happily and closes her eyes for one last moment of bliss, wanting to remember this night forever. 

.......