Chapter 2

Hollys pov\\

Omg! It's the actual Jacob.
"Uh.. My name is Holly!" I squealed but I kept my excitement in. He was looking super cute! As always. Though his outfit was perfect.

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" He asked, I quickly said yes and picked up my penny board. We walked for a bit around the block.

"Hey so um. Can I have your number?" He asked for my number. He asked for my number. Oh Jesus.

"Oh uh sure. It's 903*******." He put it in his phone and we started walking home and it was turning dark.

"Well. I'll see you later." He said. I said my goodbyes, went inside and stumbled in my room.

*BZZZZZZZZZZ. BZZZZZZZZZ*
Text from 903*******

"Hey it's Jacob! I'm having a pool/camp party if you wanna come over."

Holly: Yeah! Let me ask my mom.

So I asked my mom and she said yeah. I'm excited! A party with Jacob?

I put on a cute black bikini top and some orange bottoms. With a cool looking cover up to walk over there in.

I also brought some shorts and a tshirt for the sleep over in.

I knock at the door and some chick answers.

"Hello!" I smile confidently.
"Um. Hi. Come in and I'll take you to the backyard." The girl turned around and I followed, shutting the door behind me.

I walk out into the back yard and wow. It's like a huge field. So we get on this little go cart thing and drive to the very back of the field where there was a big pool and a bunch of tents with alittle camp fire. There was a bar under this great looking gazebo. It was crazy!

The girl stops the cart and gets out. Running to Jacob, hugging him, giving him kisses, was the girl. My heart kinda exploded.

That's ok though. He is famous and all. I smiled at him and slipped off my cover up to get in the pool. Everyone stared at me.

"Everyone, this is Holly." Jacob announced as he swam by me and rested him arm on my head. He looked so fucking hot in his swim trunks.

{DONT THEY ALL. -author}