Wild Child pt. 2

Are yall really ready for this chapter? A lot of shit goes down in this chapter...read to find out more.

.

.

.

Jaylen Pov

His plan is working perfect. Javion is planning on kidnapping Lauren and asking her family and friends for tons of money. When I told him that I got her to go to my party tonight he paid me an extra thousand. I get paid about 300 a day. I'm a rookie in this business. His brother Javier is his partner. Me and him go neck and neck on getting Javion to promote one of us as his main man. The levels are Bait, Rookies, Partners, and only one person is the Main man, and Javion is the boss. Its a drug dealing business. If the people don't pay we send in the bait. Boys for the girls who don't pay, and girls for the boys who don't pay. They end up dead.

"Jaylen, stop day dreaming and get your black ass in here" Javion yelled snapping me back into reality. I nodded and stood up. I headed into his office and his goons shut the door and locked it. Javier was standing next to his brother.

"Here's the plan" he paused. "you get her comfortable around you, then you text me when its time, once I get that text i'll send in some of my guys to shoot the place up, once shots our fired you take Lauren out into the backyard and i'll take it from there" He looked at me. "you understand?" He asked pressing his fingers together. I nodded. "okay, I'm done with you" I stood up and left.

Lauren pov

Malak is really annoying me. Ima do me, and he needs to do him. I put on my outfit (above) I put my hair in a bun and tied a bandana around it. I headed into the bathroom and put on my normal makeup, eyeliner, massacre, brown lipstick, and  blush.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, ruining Samiya and Malak's makeout session. Oops.

"where you going?" Samiya asked. "Jaylen's party" I said smiling. "Is that who hooper is?" Malak asked standing up. I walked toward the door. "Yup" I walked out and slammed the door.

I walked to Jaylen's house, which was like 10 minutes away, walking. I made it to his house and I could already hear the music. I looked across the street and there was a van. I ignored it and walked in.

"Aye Lauren!" I heard someone yell. I looked around and saw Jaylen waving his hands. I smiled and walked up to him. "happy birthday" I whispered into his ear. "thanks" he said hugging me.

I looked around for anyone I knew, just people from school. Nobody I really talked to. "wanna dance?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He sat his drink down and we walked over to the dance floor. The song playing was Hit The Quan. So I was dancing and Jaylen was close behind me, moving along with me.

Jaylen Pov

After dancing with Lauren for about 4 songs, I felt she was comfortable around me.

me: Its time

I put my phone back in my pocket and watched as Lauren twerked on me. She had moves. About 10 seconds later. I hear the window break and more gun shots. Everybody was screaming. I grabbed Lauren's hand and pull her out to the backyard. The shots stop and we stand there. I held her hand. "come on lets go" she says in panic. I grip her hand harder and stand there.

"well, well, well" I heard Javion say while clapping. Lauren looks at me, then him, then me. "you set me up" she said trying to get out my grip. "and he did a damn good job" Javion said. "get her!" He yelled. I let her go and she tries to run but one of goons hits her over the head, she drops to the ground.