Photos

copyright © 2016
all right reserved to
luhmaloskivibes on wattpad don't rewrite, or copy unless I grant you permission or if you ask, Enjoy!

Grayson's pov: My beautiful model Violet was posing for me her body was so captivating, she was so interesting that body suit fit her perfectly. Her beautiful smile, green glowing eyes , and that long brown hair , with perfect brown skin and tall beautiful legs , well sized boobs and a plump booty. "uh Gray?" She said " Yes Violet?" I questioned. She walked closer to me us being eye to eye . "Your done for the day but I want to come to the red room with you if that's okay?" She said lightly her voice light and soothing . "uh yeah that's perfectly fine" Violet and I walked to the red room it was an awkward silence, but that awkwardness felt like tension, that shouldn't be there. We got into the red room and I started to work the photos. Suddenly Violet got up and I heard the door shut and a click noise "Did you just lock the door?" "maybe, why?" "Uh, nothing just was a little curious" I soon felt her creeping up on me. I turned around to face her. . She looked me in my eyes and rubbed her hand on my bulge.
She then unbuckled my belt pulling my pants with it , then my boxers, My dick flung out. Violet got on her knees lightly stroking." I know you want this Gray I see the way you look at me while you taking photos of me" She lightly licked the tip. "Fuck" I mumbled and threw my head back . "Awe someone's a horny boy aren't they" She wrapped her beautiful full lips around my throbbing member. "Oh my god " I said taking a sharp inhale. She knew what she was doing.

I then woke up , my boxers wet and me sweating breathing heavy. "Thank god it was only a dream"I thought to my self I got up to get ready for work. Another day staring at the girl of my dreams.

Yayayayayay ily guys vote and comment