Eight

Tiny-

"Louis the employee put my phone number in his pocket as we left" I told Louis.
"T it's is not a big deal really," Louis paused, "probably just taking it the register or something!"
I looked down at our new cat.
"At least we got our little baby!" Louis said trying to change the subject.
"Yup."
I left the room to change into pajamas. It was already 9pm and we still haven't ate. And I was exhausted.

I walked out over to Louis who was making ramen for us. I hugged him from behind.

"You look so cuddly with your hair all messy" I said messing up his hair even more.

"And I can say the same about you!" He pulled a pice of hair out of my bun.

I really love Louis and I want the stalker to be gone. I want to go back to everything the way it has been for the past year. Dates at the mall, not photos of us. And even shopping at target without being watched.

I picked up the cat and said "when are we having a real baby Louis?"

Louis looked at me "not for a long time you still don't even have a job and my job doesn't pay to well!"

I mumbled and walked to the couch. I turned on the tv. Then I got a text from my mom.

Mom- Hey who is this Niall, he looks your age and he added me on face book?

I ran over to Louis.

I frantically screamed on the edge of crying "Louis Niall found my mom."

I dropped to the floor with horrible horrible thoughts.

Louis sat next to me and said it would be fine.

I wasn't sure if I could believe him, but I had to try.

----

I hate Niall omg just leave please!
Well good bye!
(Caden)