Tentacles all along

This particular poem was inspired by the anime assassination classroom. Koro-sensei is so cool but my favourites are Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane!

In the garden full of green,

Hear the starlings' song,

But instead of flowers sprouting,

Was tentacles all along,

This next one was inspired by the poem Tyger, we were recently writing an essay on it so I thought it would be appropriate and it will help to make this chapter longer, like I promised.

Orange and black striped pelt,

Rough and padded paw,

Tail long sleek and shiny,

However soft fur hides lethal claw,

This one is about the sea. I simply adore the ocean but I don't like sand. It gets everywhere and then it scratches your feet and arms. I prefer rocky beaches so I can throw rocks into the water.

Ocean deep blue and calm,

The water seems to sleep,

However hidden by the darkness,

Lurks the creature of the deep,

This is the final one for this chapter so bare with me afterwards. It may take me some time to think up any good poems. When I say good, I mean not so embarrassingly stupid and mushy that I end up dying from shame that I even managed to think up such a pathetic piece.

Blood is red,

Bruises are blue,

Comment on this story,

Or I will kill you,

LOL, JK! After all, it is your choice to comment or leave your thoughts and I get the fact that not many people actually read poetry these days. Poetry is something I have always liked and just the thought that my work is out there on the internet where people can see it, makes me very happy. Even if I am not very good at it, at least I gave it a go, huh?

Anywho, I'll catch ya later Duckies!

~Producktrains