Too late to do anything

" I-I gotta go, Fi." he choked flying out the house.

" Wait!" Fiona called but he didnt glance back. She picked the scroll up and read it. Her eyes widened, tears filled her eyes. Out of nowhere, Franny appearred.

" Fiona.....I'm sorry, but Mrs. Abadeer forced me to eventhough I-I didnt want to." she pleaded.

Fiona read the scroll again and again, tears dropping on the words. Franny stepped forward and gave her a hug.

" I know how you'll feel, Fiona." she whispered.

" T-This cant be, w-when's the wedding?! Tell me!"

Franny stared at the ground. " Tommorrow night."

Fiona stiffened. " T-Tommorrow night? C-Cant we do anything about it?" she asked gripping Franny's shoulders.

" I'm afraid not, Fiona. Mrs. Abadeer is really---"

Fiona started crying. " B-But, i-if he's marrying y-you, can I still see him?"

Franny bit her bottom lip. " Mrs. Abadeer dont like mortals, Fiona, I'm sorry."

The human girl buried her face in her hands. " C-Can I come to the wedding?"

" I'm sorry but she just invite people with invitations." Franny informed. " If she finds out that he's in love with you, things wont work out. And it'll never."

" But there must be a way! I cant let that happen."

She stood up. Franny held her back. " Fiona, you dont understand, we cant do anything anymore, is too late." she pleaded.

Fiona pushed her, " No, is not too late, I---"

Franny hit her in the neck as she fell down in Franny's arms.

" Sorry Fiona, but it is too late to do anything." Franny sighed.