Chapter 10:The chase

Destiny didn't think, she just did it, she grabbed the necklace, grabbed the rope and climbed up it, when she reached the top of the grave, she yelled "run!!!"the three of them ran, fire was all around them, there was so much of it, that Destiny could hardly see, let alone breath, but she kept on running.

She could hear all of the ghosts in the graveyard cheering her and her friends on, they made it to the gate, when they were outside the gate, Destiny made the mistake of turning around, what she saw was horrifying, the entire graveyard was burning, red hot flames smoked the headstones and the grass.

My friends Destiny thought, her eyes filled with tears, but she would have to shed tears later, she turned to her friends and yelled,"come on!, we have to make it to the house!". She didn't have to say which house it was, the three of them ran, wherever they ran, the sidewalk burned up, incredible hot heat flared up against their backs, but they did not stop running.

Finally they saw the house come into view, they turned into the pathway and ran, ran as fast as they could to the door, Destiny grabbed the doorknob and flung the door open, hurriedly she and her friends stepped inside, right about when an actual wave of fire flared up against the door. The three of them out there backs against the door, but they didn't have time to rest, they ran across the board and made there way into the kitchen.

Destiny yelled,"Andrew!,Ariel!, get out here now!!!" there was a rush of cold wind, and they appeared right when Ana busted through the door, fire covering her, she stared at Destiny, then Zachary, then Casey, and finally she stared at Ariel and Andy, they look scared, Ariel's mouth was formed into a frown, she said,"are you the one who killed me?". The fire around Ana died down, she looked straight at Ariel and said,"yes".