Chapter 5: Hotaru's Resolve(Finale)

I grab Yukimura-san's hand and we ended up in the park. That was fast, I look at him with confusion but I can feel the awkwardness in the situation I am in right now.

"Ano...Yukimura-san what were you doing there?" I try to break the silence but looking at him makes me want me to punch him. I just blow a heavy sigh. I was about to leave when he grab my hand.

"What were you doing with Midori-san." He said while fidgeting. I look at him with confusion. "Tachibana was just invited to hang out since I'm depressed." His face light up a bit.

"Ah. Then sorry for ruining your date." He made a face as he try to avoid my gaze. I laugh softly at him. "Ne Yukimura-san, Tachibana still want to play survival game with you and Matsuoka-san. It doesn't feel right if I stop playing with you guys can you still accept me in your group?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Hotaru... I want to play with you too but Matsunn's opinion is also needed." He gave me a sad look so I try to cheer him up. "Ah Tachibana will try to convince him!"

"Even if he asked you to do something?" He said curiously. I feel like I agree to something I'm not supposed to agree. "Yes even if he asked me to do something!" Yukimura-san aura suddenly become bright then he gave of a creepy laugh. "Hotaru-kun I didn't know your an M!"

"Yukimura-san hentai!!!!!" We just eat some Ice cream after that Yukimura-san go to a store(*you know what I mean) Before the sun sets we decide to go back home only to seen Matsuoka-san in front of my door. I gather all my resolve to talk and face him. Yukimura-san look at me with worries. I just signal him that I'll be fine.

Matsuoka's PoV

I remember the words Midori-san they completely ringing in my ears until now.

Flashback

"You still doubt her gender... that's no good... you know I'm starting to like her more and more..."

I was dozing off in front of Hotaru's room. I hear several footsteps as well as laughing voices.

"Ah... Matsuoka-san," my whole body freeze. Her face were shining she really look like a girl. No let me rephrased that. She is a girl. I started to accept the truth.

"Yukki..." as I call his name. He smile at me and leave the two of us.

"Matsuoka-san... Tachibana is a girl. But Tachibana is not fragile like other girls. Tachibana knows what's good and bad for Tachibana. Tachibana started to love survival games because Tachibana is playing with you. Matsuoka introduce me to a world where Tachibana belongs. So Matsuoka -san!!!Tachibana-" I cut her words.

"Hotaru you know that Toy gun gun doesn't accept girls yet you still continue. The day you said you're a girl caused chaos in my mind. I... I let you see our world. If you are not there we might be the same as before. So Hotaru if it is still fine for you. Can you play with us again?" her eyes shine bright.

She jump in front of me happily...

"Tachibana is so Happy!!!!Thankyou Matsuoka-san!!!" I feel my face burning. A i think I already fall for her.

-------☆☆THE END☆☆------

Authors note; yeeey its done its done. I know this ending is not good nor tge best. But i think I ship Midori and Hotaru anyways ahahaha. I know this ending feel so rush. Sorry to dissapoint you guys but thankyou for those who vote and add this on their reading list. To those who helped me and comment I really appreciate you guys. Thank you so much. I know my writing skill is below average at all my english grammar...typos and etc. As a writer I want to improved so I might stop writing story for a mean time. This is my first fanfiction story as well as the first story Ive ever finish.
I know this chapter is short but I cant think of any thing else at all... so guys thank you very much for being with me in every chapter... arigatou guzaimas!!!!

The latest chapter of Seishun x kikanjuu is so funny. And this time I ship hotaru and midori... o and Hotaru and Haruki●● 😊