~Chapter Thirty~

2 months later

|March 12, 9:30 am|

Eisuke P.O.V.

Ever since the incident at the party when I hurt Andi physically. Se didn't come back here at the penthouse. Well it's been two months. And I think the baby is already born. For sure she is happy that her little angel was finally born. I wish her good luck for motherhood.

But still I felt so down from the inside until now. And it's making me wanted to see her. But I can't just do it. What if she will reject my apology.

Yes I wanted to apologize but I just can't do it. And I don't now why.

I was here at my office typing then suddenly. I heard a light knock. Hmm? Who could that be?

"Come in."

Then after that. I saw the door open then I saw Andi. When I saw her I stop from what I was doing. She close the door slowly and she looks at me. I notice that she was still pregnant and it's big and I think she will give birth anytime.

"I....Im sorry for not coming here for 2 months. And....I'm sorry for why had happen at the party." She said and looks down.

Andi P.O.V.

I quickly look down and expecting for Eisuke to yell at me but instead of yelling at me. I look up and saw him that he was right in front of me. Then he hugs me.

Eisuke..... I quickly hug him back then he hugs me a little tight. So he won't hurt the baby.

"I should be the one who apologize. Not you. I shouldn't have hit you." He said.

So Blake is right. He started to act different but not in a negative way. I sigh and continue to hug him.

It was like the time stop that I was in he's arms again. I miss he's hug. The reason why I didn't come here because I was afraid and also I need to rest. Well I beg Eiji a hundred times to go back here but he just won't let me until now. He finally agrees. Well he's not here with me because of a meeting about an upcoming surgery.

Well now. I'm happy that everything is okay.

*¡SPALSH¡*

Huh? What's that? Eisuke let go of me then he looks at me with a confuse look. "what was that?" He asked.

When he asked me I notice something from my legs that there is some kind of a liquid flowing down. I look down and notice There is a liquid at the floor. And it comes from Me. Then the liquid continue to pour.

"Andi?"

........

Then suddenly....

"ARRGGHH!!"

I felt a pain in my belly and then the liquid continue to pour. Then now I finally realize the my water Brokes and now the baby is coming.

"Andi are you okay?" He asked. I can't even respond because of the pain. I put my hand to my belly while my other hand I grab Eisuke. "The baby.....it's coming." I said