And the boy in her hand looked may be 2 which meant she had someone immediately after their divorce or he must be around 3... Chris frowned immediately was there any chance the boy was his. But the Doctor told she had a miscarriage and an abortion. Was it possible that Sharon had never had abortion?

***

Sharon rushed inside her home closing the door and locking it, afraid.. Chris would come behind her. But he didn't. Her fingers immediately went to her lips where she could still feel his warm lips. She couldn't help herself thinking about all those breathtaking, ravishing , passionate, soft, all the different types of kisses they Shared when they were still together.

An involuntary smile creept on her face remembering the first time he kissed her....it was her business management class.... the lecture was boring , she was drawing doodles on her book when the door of class was suddenly opened and there came Chris... his hair everywhere as if he ran his hand through them too many times. His eyes locked with her. He reached her desk within 5 big steps and just like that his warm lips met her. Sharon was surprised. Whole class witnessed her first kiss.  She was so absorbed in that kiss to care about embarrassment. That was the last thing on her mind. After the kiss... Chris was asked to summon in the H.O.D 's office which he did smiling like Cheshire cat.

.
.

Suddenly Sharon's heart thudded. Don't do this to yourself Sharon. He isn't worth it. But these were only words. Sharon might have shouted to the world about how much she hated him? But in reality she fucking couldn't bring herself to hate him. Yes... he might have cheated on her.
But she love him too much to hate him. It just hurt... a heart wrenching pain. She endured it once. She will endure it again.

***

"How dare you?" Her voice still rang inside his brain. 'She hates me... who doesn't... I hate myself' he thought.

He still couldn't forget that unfateful day he was With Lily. What was he thinking? He never thought of cheating on Sharon..... never. That once.

He hated himself after that. He hated that because of his foolish thought he separated mother and daughter. He hated April had to grow without her mother.

Chris sat in the private bar of the mansion. Drinking his agony. Anger. Helplessness. Lust.  Love.

"Still not asleep?" Lily asked taking the seat opposite him.

Chris shrugged pouring himself another drink. "One for me too" Lily asked. Chris sat a glass in front of her and poured her some whiskey.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

Chris was silent.

"You're thinking about her!"

It wasn't a question, it was an accusation of which Chris wasn't guilty off.

"Looks like she was living well and clearly moved on" she said.

Chris raised his eyebrow at her.

"She has a son" Lily said raising her arms, as if she doesn't want him to get offended or something.

That she had. Chris thought.

"Chris it's high time you move on too." Lily said running her hand along the length of his arm. "And I think I can help" she whispered in his ear.

Chris knew that look on her face. The seductress look she wears.

"We can discover our bond, which was lost" she whispered before nipping the skin just below his ear.

Chris gave a senseless chuckle and pushed her away from himself. "What bond? Which bond are you talking about Lily? We never had a bond and we never will have the kind of bond you want. I told you before our engagement also... all I wanted from you is just to be there for April. But Now I don't think I'm even sure about it" the last line coming out as a sheer whisper but Lily understood. This was what she was scared of the moment she saw Sharon again. She would claim her position and that left lily no where near his life.