Chapter 3: Hiroto Kiyama X Reader (young & adult) {I Need You}

Start from the beginning

"I will! Come inside! There's plenty of food here!" She said as you followed her. "Okay! So we're having a new kid here! Her name is (f/n) (l/n)! Be nice to her, okay?" Hitomiko shouted to the group of kids.

"Hai!!!" The kids replied. "(F/n), (F/n)! Come play with us!" A girl with a blue hair asked you enthusiastically.

"Calm down, Reina. (F/n) needs to eat first." Hitomiko stopped her.

"Aww.." She said in disappointment making you chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll play with you tomorrow!" You said.

"Okay! Eat plenty of foods, okay? Otou-san will be coming. Darou? Hitomiko-nee?" Ulvida said.

"O..Otou-san?" You asked in curiosity.

"Y-yeah. He's Hitomiko-nee's father. But he treat us like his own kids too so we call him 'otou-san'." The red-haired boy said.

"Hiroto's right, (f/n)." Hitomiko agreed. "C'mon, let's eat!" She added.

"Hai!" You replied.

_________________________________________

Time Skip~ The Next Day

[Reader's PoV:]

I was playing with Reina at our playground until I saw the red-haired boy again being lonely at a swing. I excused myself to Reina so that I could talk to him, fortunately, she agreed! I walked towards him and sat at the next swing beside him.

"Good Morning.." I said to him and gave him a sweet smile.

"G-Good Morning.." He said.

"Hiroto right? My name is (f/n) (l/n)! Hajimemashite!!" I said as I gave him a grin.

"A-Aa..Hajimemashite!" He replied.

"Do you wanna play?" I offered him and he nods.

I quickly dragged him to the park and we played there for like a couple of hours. It was now dark and we're sure that Hitomiko-nee is looking for us, but we didn't mind that, we lay down on the grassy ground and watched the twinkling stars..

"Ne, (F/n)." He started up.

"Hm?" I hummed in response while gazing my eyes at the beautiful stars.

"Thank you." He said making me stare at him confused.

"I mean thank you for giving attention at me. I'm usually a loner but when you came, I feel different now." He said, making me blush a bit.

"Well, I should be the one saying that, Hiroto-kun. If you didn't open the door, I would still be lurking around the streets finding some house to live in. I'm really thankful for what you've done."I said starting to cry.

"Eh?! Don't cry, (F/n)-chan! I'm sure destiny is the one that brought us together.." He said and I just shrugged. We talked to each other until Hiroto noticed the time.

"(F/n), I think we should head back. Hitomiko-nee is looking for us." He said and I nodded, we quickly head back to the orphanage and fortunately, Hitomiko-nee didn't noticed us.

----------------------------------

Time Skip~ After 7 years~

Nobody's PoV:

You and the team are practicing for the next match. Yes, you are one of the members of Inazuma Japan. And your feelings for Hiroto got even more intense. You are dribbling the ball and used your strongest hissatsu against Endou, and that sent him flying.