Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Willow," a voice called, stealing me from my dreams, "Willow! Your going to be late for school!"

"Coming," I grumble, and roll out of bed.

I stumble to my closet and fling the door open. I grab some of my 'muggle' clothes, a orange t-shirt that says: Happy Halloween and bright pink leggings with a jean jacket. I throw them on, grab my wand and put it in my pocket.

*knock knock*

"Go away," I yell.

"Willow, I'm hungry! Will, Will, Will! And I'm not being late on the first day of my last year! Hurry!"

"Joey, bloody hell, shut up! Joan, Joan, Joan! Go stuff your face, I'll be down in a sec!"

"Fine, Willy, BYE!!!" Joe yells as he runs down the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Oh, brothers, don't get me started on my brothers, my whole family is mostly composed of boys:

My oldest brother, James, he's eighteen and in America right now for his job.

Then the twins came along, Joseph and Jacob, otherwise known as Joey and Jay. They're are both sixteen and three quarters (they always remind us about those quarter) they are going into their last year at Hogwarts, they keep trying to give me tips about Hogwarts, because they've 'survived 7 terrible years and want me to have a better time'—as if.

Then Adam came, he's 14 and going into 4th year at Hogwarts. He's REALLY smart and has promised to help me with any homework I have, (thankfully) we are all betting on his O. W. L. S. scores. I say he'll have all O's, the twins say he'll have an E in Defense Against the Dark Arts, than Nate bet 15 Galleons he'll get sick and have to take them late, and get all O's. 15 GALLEONS!

That leads me to Nathan. Everyone calls him Nate, he's only 12 and he's already the heartbreaker of the family, he's really buff and good looking, ALL my brothers are really good looking, as I get reminded anytime I hang out with them in any sort of public place. He's going into 2nd year, and my favorite brother... By a little bit. I love all my brothers!

Next I came, I'm 11 and I'm going into my 1st year at Hogwarts, I'm so excited!!

Last came my baby brother, Flame and sister, Amber. They're also twins, both of them have my mom's red hair.

I then heard a knock at my door.

"You decent?" A voice called.

"Just come in," I say as I try to drag my trunk to the door.

Nate walks in and smirks almost immediately.

"You look really funny when your struggling," he says as his smirk widens, he always says that when I'm try to do something really hard.

"Very funny," I grunted.

"Need help?" He laughs.

"Yes," I let go of my trunk and gave a dejected sigh.

Nate, still laughing, grabbed my too heavy trunk and placed it on his shoulder as he walked out of the room.

Did I mention he's strong, like REALLY strong. And he's 12.

I follow him down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Willow, darling, quick- eat your breakfast!" My mom said, zooming my plate toward me so fast I think that the scrambled eggs and toast will fall off.

"Thanks, mom!" I said, and began to eat.

I suddenly heard a 'CRASH!!' from outside.

"Jay, I'm going to kill you!" A voice screamed as Jay came racing inside with Nate right on his heels.