Part time job, let's get started!

" ....ce.. "

" Alice... " A familiar voice reached your ears, as your eyes fluttered open, only to be stared at by a pair of heterochromatic orbs. He was awfully close to you, his nose almost touching yours. Shocked, you instinctively head-butted the man, and let out a scream.

" Kyaaaaaaa! You pervert! " and a smack could be heard afterwards.

*******************************

" As I was saying, I was trying to wake you up, Alice. But you were the one who pulled my hand close to you, giving me a hard time waking you. It was you who did it, so you have no right to call me a 'pervert'. " Akashi elegantly raised his tea cup, bringing it to his lips.

You suspiciously stared at him, folding your arms against your chest as you blushed even redder. It was breakfast, and you were currently having it with the king, sitting on the opposite edge of the table.

" But I still can't believe you! I have never pulled on anyone in my life when I'm sleeping! " You denied, raising your fork in the air.

" That's bad manners, Alice. And which means that makes me your first, " He chuckled, closing his eyes in the process.

" Urgh... I can't believe him! " You quietly muttered, puffing your cheeks.

' No matter in which world, he's just the same as always! In looks, voice, appearance, even the way he acts towards me.... ' You took a sip of your tea, until a pair of blue bunny ears caught your attention.

" Ah. Tetsuya. You finally arrived. So, how was it? " The man with baby blue rabbit ears nodded, before handing the red-haired king an envelope with documents inside.

" They threw quite a fit at me, so it was pretty hard to have them agree to this, Akashi-kun. " The monocle-eyed rabbit man emotionlessly said, before shifting his gaze to you.

" I owe you one, Tetsuya. Thank you. " Akashi smirked, noticing that the blue-haired man had laid his eyes in you. You flinched at his gaze, but then realized something about the rabbit man.

" W.. wait a minute! You're that rabbit I followed in my garden! I remember you! That monocle too! " You slammed your hands on the table, standing up.

" Indeed. But it was your fault that you followed me, " He deadpanned, tilting his head slightly to the right.

" I assume you have met before? " Akashi asked, slicing his ham.

" He's the rabbit that I followed and got me lost in this weird world! Hey, do you know how to get me home? " You approached him with pleading eyes.

" I'm sorry, but I don't know how. And speaking of which, is this Alice-san's daughter, Akashi-kun? " He shakes his head, and inspects you from head to toe.

" Observant as always, Tetsuya. Commendable indeed. And yes, you are correct, this girl here is Alice Liddell's daughter. " Akashi went to your side, slinging his arm on your shoulder.

' The nerve he- '

" And your name is? "

" How about you? Isn't it always the man who introduces himself first? " I still don't know you. " You lifted an eyebrow, while trying to pry Akashi's arm off your shoulder.

" My apologies. My name is Kuroko Tetsuya, I'm the blue rabbit. " He kisses the back of your hand, still having a straight expression in his face.

" Nice to meet you, Kuroko. My name's (F/n), (F/n) Liddell. " You curtsied, as how your sister had told you.

Just then, a giant came into your line of sight. You sniffed the air as he got closer, the purple-haired smelled like candies, the scent your nose identified when someone kidnapped you.