Florida, here we come!

It was 6am the next day and Cory and Topanga were still asleep, with their arms and legs wrapped around each other and Topanga lying on top of Cory. All of a sudden, the alarm went off. Topanga slowly reached out to press the snooze button, hoping not to wake Cory up, but then she became aware of the time.
"Oh my God!", she exclaimed.
She rolled off Cory, grabbed her clothes and started getting dressed.
"What happened? Everything okay?", he asked groggily, fluttering his eyes open.
"Cory, it's 6am and our flight's in two hours!", she yelled in panic.
"No, we can't miss our flight!", he panicked.
Cory shot out of the bed immediately and started collecting his clothes off the floor. As he tried to put his boxer shorts on, he tripped, which lightened up the situation a little.
"Oh my gosh, babe are you okay?", she snickered.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hurt my knee, but I'll be okay.", he groaned.
"Aww, do I need to kiss your wittle knee better?", she asked in a baby tone.
"Yes pwease.", he replied with a pouty face.
She walked towards him and kissed his swollen knee better, which tickled him a little.

It didn't take very long for them to get ready, which surprised Cory since Topanga always takes forever to get dressed. He was glad that all of their plane tickets, paperwork and clothes are packed and ready to go with still about an hour and 30 minutes to spare. Luckily, as soon as they got out of the apartment, there was already a cab waiting near the building. So they quickly approached the cab and drove straight to the airport.

When they got there, they were surprised that nothing went wrong aside from waking up late and almost missing their flight because of what happened last night. But Cory couldn't wait to spend time with her in Florida. Just the two of them. He hadn't been this excited since whenever Topanga says they were going to do the deed, which was, well, last night.

They checked in and frantically ran to the boarding gate, getting there just in time as the passengers started boarding the plane. Cory puts the bags down breathlessly, while Topanga stood there as if all that running was nothing.
"How are you not tired?", he asked trying to catch his breath.
"I don't know.", she shrugged, "But my stamina last night sure made you tired when really I should be the one who's worn out.", she winked.
"I'm getting you back as soon as we get to the hotel so you better get ready.", he said raising an eyebrow.
"Oh, I'm always ready.", she whispered huskily into his ear.

They picked up their bags and boarded the plane arm in arm. As usual, Topanga would take the window seat. He would place an arm around her while she would snuggle onto his shoulders drinking a glass of wine during takeoff.

All of a sudden, she sat up and looked at Cory.
"This trip isn't gonna give me a sense of deja vu, right?", she asked.
"What do you mean?", he wrinkled his eyebrows.
"Last time we went to Disneyland was ages ago. Remember how we were at the time?", she said.
"Oh yeah. How could I forget?", he shrugged, "But as far as I know, I'm 100% sure we'll be there to make good memories and replace the bad ones. Why are you feeling bad? It was years ago!"
"Well because I actually realized how much you wanted us to be together and I just feel guilty that I made you go through that.", she sighed.
"Looking back, I think I deserved it so I don't see why you should feel bad.", he cooed placing an arm around her, "If it makes you feel any better I'm still getting back at you the moment we walked in that hotel room in a few hours."
"But you'll be carrying our bags and you'll be too tired so as always, I win!", she exclaimed.
"Oh I'm about to prove you wrong, lawyer lady. You'll be limping in no time!", he smirked.
"Call me lawyer lady one more time and you're getting nothing.", she said.
"Oh no, Cory doesn't get nothing!", he said shaking his head.

They cuddled and talked throughout the flight to make time pass.

When they finally landed in Florida, they both couldn't contain themselves with excitement. They walked out of the airport with big smiles on their faces as they finally start the weekend Cory has been saving and preparing for. They immediately hailed a cab to get to the hotel.

They got on the cab and closed the small window that separates them from the driver so that he won't hear the things they were talking about. As soon as Cory settled in his seat, Topanga sat up, faced him and gently grabbed him by the waist to pull him in for a kiss. Cory was surprised her gesture, but he found his hand slowly going up her blouse.
"Cory, not now.", she whispered breathlessly, pulling away from him.
"Too late.", he smirked pulling her back.

Topanga took her seatbelt off and sat on Cory's lap, facing him as they kissed passionately. The driver quickly checked on the mirror and saw what they were doing. He turned his focus back on the road thinking that they're probably on their honeymoon.

After ten minutes of intimacy, they finally reached the hotel, but they obviously clearly lost track of time and place since they were still making out intensely that the driver had to tap on the small window to get their attention. Embarrassed, Topanga immediately got off of Cory's lap, gathered their bags and exited the cab, smiling nervously. Cory paid the driver and gave him a tip because of what happened, while Topanga started collecting their things before entering the hotel. Cory helped her shortly and headed straight to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?", the lady at the desk asked.
"Hi, room reserved for Cory Matthews?", he replied.
"Ah, yes.", the lady nodded, "A double room with a king-sized bed, is that correct?"
The man nodded.
The receptionist handed the key and said, "Room 521."

Topanga overheard the room number and asked, "5th floor?"
"Oh yeah!", he exclaimed while nodding, "Let's do this thing."

Author's note: Apologies for not updating after like 5883392 years and making up for it with this really short, rushed chapter! I'm updating this again a few hours since I'm already halfway through the next chapter, and I promise it's more feelsy than this mess. It's gonna be the first time I'm posting two chapters in a span of 24 hours! In the meantime, I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!