Filled A River

Summer gets dropped off by a classmate’s parents after a birthday party, wondering why neither came and opened the door for her like usual when she was dropped off not picked up by them from an outing. Thinking her Mom may be sleeping  and her Dad was probably writing cause when writing he would forget to breathe if it wasn’t automatic function of his body uses her key and walks in to find her father dead and her mother looking battle worn. She told now is the moment she has had memorize since she was four now needed to be utilize as well as the emergency plan that she always thought was weird. Escaping through a hidden hatch in the basement with a packed bag determined to do what her Mama told her to do: hide, trust no one, and to call the number she’s had memorize since she was four.

With the number comes Truvant Hill who claims to be her godfather and with key phrase amends the trust no one command and becomes her flashlight in the dark. They go into hiding and she says goodbye to her name as well as all she thought she knew about her parents. When the man who sent the nightmare comes a calling taking away the only person she has trusted since her parents and promising if she comes to him he won’t hurt her. Little does he know that he should be worried about her hurting him. So when she has a close call and he needs to blend in she tries to use Benjamin Guy and continue on with her mission, but what happen when he won’t let her continue on alone. He has been marked as with her so she can’t ditch him with a clear conscious, but will he interfere or aid in her mission? Can she trust him or is he in the trust no one category? Only time that is running out for her will tell.