The Morning After

Chapter 2:

My alarm clock was someone jumping on top of me. I opened my eyes, and I since I didn't have my glasses on, all I could see was a mass of orange hair. "Good morning Harry" Ginny whispered, before climbing under the sheets with me.

"Hi Ginny" I muttered before I gave her a gentle kiss. She giggled, before pulling the blankets off of the bed, and running over to open the blinds. Half naked, blind and cold, I scrambled out of bed to find a shirt and my glasses. Ginny obviously thought this was hilarious, watching me trying to find my glasses. Boy, was she in trouble when I did! I finally found them, wrapped up in my socks, and I ran over to her and grabbed her, tickling her until she was crying with laughter. I wasn't planning on stopping, until Ron walked in on us.

"Thanks for waking me- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER? YUCK!" He yelled suddenly, before closing the door, and running downstairs. Ginny and I laughed before getting up and going downstairs also.

Ron was being very dramatic, and refused to make eye contact with either of us.

"Ronald, what's wrong with you this morning? You're very quiet." Molly asked him. Ginny and I smiled at each other. We heard footsteps on the stairs, and turned around to see Hermione walking down, full dressed and with her hair straightened and falling over her shoulders. Ginny jumped up, and rushed over to compliment her, telling her how amazing she looked. She blushed a pretty shade of pink. Ron turned around to see what all the fuss was, and he smiled at her, saying, "You look very nice this morning Hermione!" This caused her to giggle and blush more, before she turned into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

Once everyone was dressed and ready to go, we headed off to the train station.

A/N

Hey guys! I am so glad that people are actually reading this, as it is so much fun to write! Sorry for the slow update, we went back to school a few weeks ago AND I'M SO DONE WITH HOMEWORK! I mean, why would I want to do that when I could be writing this? Teachers don't understand L . Sorry its short but I'll upload another chapter very soon!

Bella xoxo