9. Sehun

I was tugging some of your hair onto your ear. You really look beautiful. You are that one star that shines the brightest in the galaxy to me. And also in my heart. You are the reason why Im here beside you, although I have to go back. You taught me how it is and how feels to love and loved by. Unfortunately, my time to leave is almost near and Im scared that smile of yours might disappear and turn into tears.

"Babe.." I called out softly while brushing your hair. You hum back in a soft way as a reply. "What if I was a death angel and I had to fly away because my time is up?" You looked up and into my eyes, trying to figure out either I was joking or not. And honestly, I wasnt.

"I know you would never leave me." You spoke, simply and sincerely, as you draw your attention back to the floor.

I felt my heart ached. Yes its hurts, and yes I would never leave you, trust me.

"Hey... Dont be like that.. I was just asking okay?" I lifted your chin up and gave you a small smile. You suddenly hugged me, tight, squishing your face on my chest. "You wont leave me right?"

"I wont."

__

Today is the day. I have to really leave you and I hate it. I told you last night to meet me at your favourite coffee shop. I wanted to have a last date before turn into my true self and eventually die. 

I walk through the streets and see you waiting infront of the coffee shop.

"Baby princess!!" I cheer happily and run towards you who is waving at me, smiling.

'I hope I wont ruin that smile of yours (y/n)..'

I feel my heart throb in pain as I hug you. I just wish this nightmare isnt real. I give you a quick kiss on the lips and smile looking at the beautiful you.

"Lets get ourselves breakfast and then we can go have some fun~!" I rub the tip of my nose with yours and interwine our hands.

"Why are you so hyper today, Sehun?" You chuckle at my childish acts.

"Well I am with my baby princess!" I cheer and hop around.

'And I wish to be with you forever..'

I decide to go to the rest room while you wait for our coffees. I run and lock the doors. Covering my face with my palms, letting some tears fall as the memories of us keep on replaying. How I wish I didnt choose to be like this and fall in love with a human, but yet, it feel so good to have someone love you. I didnt know it'll be this painful to leave you. Its really horrible to turn someones smile into tears just because the other half is leaving. But I promise, Im always near.

I wipe my tears and run back to you, waiting infront of the entrance of the coffee shop with coffees in your hands.

"Did I made you wait for too long, your highness?" You smile at my words and shake you head. "No my prince charming~" You playfully pinch my nose and take my hand, putting my coffee into my grip. You take my other free hand and drag me away from the coffee shop.

"Since you said we came here to have fun, I decided to go shop new clothings~" You hop happily. "And after that we can play somewhere else, and I let you choose~" You kiss my cheek and run around.

'Please stay like this even if Im not here, (y/n)..'

I cant help but sigh and smile, trying to catch up. "Girl, slow down your ass please!" I whine as you stop running. 

"Eyy~ We are not even far from the coffee shop and you're tired already?" You raise you eyebrow sassily. "Look we can even see the coffee shop from here~" You point the building nearby. "Weakling." That teasing tone. You look at me with you tongue out and make some silly faces.