(It's Good) To Be Free

I was sat in the living room, alone again with only half a can of lager and a packet of crisps. The lads hadn't been over in ages, Noel was on tour with the Inspirals and then there was just me left in the house. I was bored of feeling isolated, for once i actually missed Noel's company...

*knock knock*

I got up to open the door, but before i could it had already burst open itself.
"Ayup rkid! Me 'n' Bonehead have a surprise for ye!" Shouted Guigs.

What the fuck, they hadn't been here to see me for about a month and then decide to fucking barge in as if everything's sound? They can fuck off.

"Listen lads, i appreciate ye bein' here but jesus christ! I thought youse were dead! Why didn't ye come and visit me you pricks!" I angered.

"Well, ehh... We've been a bit busy mate..." Bonehead said sheepishly.

"Too fucking busy to have a kick about with yer mate that lives right round the fucking corner from you?! Better be a good fucking excuse." I raged. How fucking dare they.

Before they could answer, two girls came walking in. One was blonde, small, and had the greenest eyes imaginable. The second was a redhead, lanky and had pale blue eyes. Both of them grinned and looked at me, analysing me from head to toe.

"Oh, so I'm guessing these are to blame."  I said.

"Liam, meet Sally and  Sarah." Guigs said in a triumphant tone.

Do these two mongs actually think i'm impressed? These birds look like they've come from a fucking bin. I got up again and approached them after giving the lads a nod in agreement. I shook Sally's hand. It was dry and cold and gripped me firmly.

"I'm Sally, but you can call me Sal if ye want."
"Yeah... Thanks, will do." I replied.

I walked over to Sarah, she was stood in the corner biting her thumb nail. I put my hand out infront of her. She just stared at it and shot me an evil glare.

"Sarah ain't really the most confident of people, but i can help her with that."
Said Bonehead, looking slightly embarassed.

I could feel the tension growing rapidly as we all stood there in the hallway.

"So... Fancy a drink? Bonehead, Guigs, Sal, Sarah?" I asked them.

"Not too bothered mate. We could just stay here, no problem." Sally replied.

"Fair do's, since none of youse wanna go we can stay 'ere." I shouted at Bonehead and his new girl, whose mouths were both superglued together.

We were all sat in the kitchen at the table, Sally was right next to me whilst Sarah was sat on Bonehead's lap. Guigs nipped to the offie. They sat there across from me, passionately kissing, fully aware i was infront of them. Why did they have to make it so fucking awkward for me. Sally wouldn't stop rabbiting on about fucking Ian Brown and how much she fancied him. She looked at me and must've noticed my engrossed facial expression towards the two dickheads.

"D'you wanna kiss me? I don't mind, really!"

"You're very pretty and all but your man is getting our gear, remember. YOUR MAN." I pointed out to her.

"Oh yeah i know, Guigs really is nice and stuff, but you seem lonely, and bored."

For once she actually made some sense.  I WAS lonely and i WAS bored. Ever since Noel left things had been different.